Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

MaliceInWickedland

Check out what my friend did to herself by trying to move a 250 lb piece of furniture without any assistance and failing miserably to do so by accidentally knocking it right onto her toe. Isn't it beautiful? ::p:

319588_10150394800265783_647120782_10403739_571575880_n.jpg

Last edited:

Phoenixx

Check out what my friend did to herself by trying to move a 250 lb piece of furniture without any assistance and failing miserably to do so by accidentally knocking it right onto her toe. Isn't it beautiful? ::p:
^ :eek: I really wish I wasn't eating when I saw that. I literally almost spit out my food.

God that looks so incredibly painful....

MaliceInWickedland

^ :eek: I really wish I wasn't eating when I saw that. I literally almost spit out my food.

God that looks so incredibly painful....

Oh hell yes. I'm so glad I'm not in my friend's shoes right now (literally ::p:)
But hey, that's what she gets for tryin to be Wonder Woman and move around heavy furniture without any help :/

319588_10150394800265783_647120782_10403739_571575880_n.jpg

I actually had something similar happen to my toe right around a decade ago (god that makes me feel old to say...). It wasn't 250 lbs, more like 30, but it was dropped from some height. Hurts like hell. There was a lot of blood. Also, she might want to invest in some socks because that toenail isn't going to survive.

MaliceInWickedland

I actually had something similar happen to my toe right around a decade ago (god that makes me feel old to say...). It wasn't 250 lbs, more like 30, but it was dropped from some height. Hurts like hell. There was a lot of blood. Also, she might want to invest in some socks because that toenail isn't going to survive.

Oh man if something that's 30 lbs could do something like that then I don't even want to imagine what it was like for her to drop that thing on her toe at 250 lbs :eek:
Not sure if it was actually that heavy, but that's what she said since it was a rater large dresser. *shudders* And the sympathy pains return full blast >.<

Oh man if something that's 30 lbs could do something like that then I don't even want to imagine what it was like for her to drop that thing on her toe at 250 lbs :eek:
Not sure if it was actually that heavy, but that's what she said since it was a rater large dresser. *shudders* And the sympathy pains return full blast >.<

Also, she'll be walking funny for at least a month or two. Should keep those sympathy pains going for a good long time.

B

Beatrice

Hungry as a........

I can't comprehend the enormity of what happened to me today :D Ahhhhhhhh!!!!! A chance to start afresh! Endless opportunity lies before me! I just don't want to screw it up! I will be at the gym, I will bond with my roommate, I will make healthy food choices, I will study, I will make an appointment with my academic advisor to discuss my new intended major. I WILL FLOURISH. I'm determined! I don't want to let these chances slip by as I did before. I've waited far too long for this! And I already am building a friendship there, one I want to keep.

My heart is set on it. I have the determination. And I am quite proud of myself for getting here mostly on my own. It's about time.

Dead_on_Arrival

Hungry as a........

I can't comprehend the enormity of what happened to me today :D Ahhhhhhhh!!!!! A chance to start afresh! Endless opportunity lies before me! I just don't want to screw it up! I will be at the gym, I will bond with my roommate, I will make healthy food choices, I will study, I will make an appointment with my academic advisor to discuss my new intended major. I WILL FLOURISH. I'm determined! I don't want to let these chances slip by as I did before. I've waited far too long for this! And I already am building a friendship there, one I want to keep.

My heart is set on it. I have the determination. And I am quite proud of myself for getting here mostly on my own. It's about time.

Massive WELL DONE. Keep it up.......:D

WeirdyMcGee

wow... very... reddish.
I dropped a hammer on my toe when I was 11 - turned the whole thing black and blue and the toenail came off.
Didn't look normal again for 2 years. XD