Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

twiggle

Really hate the way my dad talks to my mum. Expects her to do everything. Gets jealous when she e-mails her friend. Talks to her like she's stupid. Makes lewd, perverse jokes that aren't even funny. Never bothers to ask anybody any questions about themselves unless it involves him somehow. Sits doing a ****ing puzzle all day.

And people wonder why I'm not that fussed about being in a relationship?

MrJones

Really hate the way my dad talks to my mum. Expects her to do everything. Gets jealous when she e-mails her friend. Talks to her like she's stupid. Makes lewd, perverse jokes that aren't even funny. Never bothers to ask anybody any questions about themselves unless it involves him somehow. Sits doing a ****ing puzzle all day.

And people wonder why I'm not that fussed about being in a relationship?
Sorry to hear that, twiggle ::(:

Anyway, don't let other people influence you for your own relationships, even those that are so close to you.

It's your life and it doesn't have to be the same as anyone else's :)

B

Beatrice

Also be careful when trying to sound like some sort of all-knowing 21st century urban Buddha, you may end up sounding like a smartarse.

Are you talking about my professor? He wasn't, in this case. He was explaining something when he said these.

Anyway, they're obviously not anything special, most of us have heard them before. I was just enjoying hearing the point made again :D

twiggle

Sorry to hear that, twiggle ::(:

Anyway, don't let other people influence you for your own relationships, even those that are so close to you.

It's your life and it doesn't have to be the same as anyone else's :)

True lol... well I just went and told him how I feel/had a good discussion about it so feeling better now.
Sometimes it just helps to talk and maybe we need these moments of anger to propel us into doing so.

Pookah

I just got back from a 4 am walk, it was better than I expected. I didn't see anyone else which was the goal, and walked around my ghost town of a campus. Along the way I saw four bunnies and a fox at the end (fox was so cool looking). I actually like to think I saw the same bunny 4 times, and that he was my guide of sorts. I think I may do this again sometime.

That was Lydia in astral form. :p

Nightwalker!

Someone on another forum I frequent pointed out that the brain is the most important organ in the body... according to the brain. I sense an ulterior motive...

Throw down your brains! They've been controlling us the whole time!

Agent_Violet

Someone on another forum I frequent pointed out that the brain is the most important organ in the body... according to the brain. I sense an ulterior motive...

Throw down your brains! They've been controlling us the whole time!

i don't know why but reading that just made me do a great big "HA!" out loud :) i literally LOL'd :D

B

Beatrice

He purposely walked slowly by me and was looking at me on the way to board his train! Awwww :3 Oh my god why do these encounters have to happen in places I'm unlikely to see these people again? No fair :'(

Deus_Ex_Lemur

Well I didn't delete it.

[Beat mode] O... M... G, a cute girl was looking at me in the gym, OH.... EM.... GEEEEE!!!!! [/Beat mode]

That's awesome Tino. A cute girl was looking at me the other day in the gym too... but she just wanted my treadmill. ::(: ::p:

HA! I mean.... that's too bad. ::(: ..................... :D

Now why would you do such a thing? You seem like a very smart young man.

I heard garlic was healthy for you. So I figured I'd cut out the food/cooking part. :D

Besides, what doesn't kill you only make you stronger... or vomit, in my case. Lmao.

U

userremoved

He purposely walked slowly by me and was looking at me on the way to board his train! Awwww :3 Oh my god why do these encounters have to happen in places I'm unlikely to see these people again? No fair :'(

I actually have something similar to that happen to me a lot and I question why. Though its more along the lines of like Im in a foul mood and some cute girl smiles at me and in utter shock and confusion I look at her funny x_x I had that happen today on my way to Japanese class. I had never even seen this girl before but I didnt respond correctly because my mind wasn't in the right place as she passed me by.

[non-forum related]
Don't you just hate it when you finally have something to be proud of, and someone else tries to top it just for the sake of topping it?

It hasn't happened to me in a long time, but it does strongly aggravates me when I see a person do it to someone else. It's just so selfish and greedy.