Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

MrJones

:eek:

I, ummmm........

Nothing. Ahem.
thats-suspicious.png

MrJones

I wish I could be in the chatbox for more than one second... stupid and nonsense fears I have >.<

Well, you people have a good time there XD

MrJones

Hah, very funny :p I originally wanted to play flute but found I couldn't get a sound out of it, haha. So I chose trombone, and never once regretted it. Such a wonderful instrument. Gahhhh I miss it! <3
I played the flute as a child. I'm not sure about prices, but I guess a flute is cheaper than a tromone :p

I wasn't very good at it anyway haha

Hah, very funny :p I originally wanted to play flute but found I couldn't get a sound out of it, haha. So I chose trombone, and never once regretted it. Such a wonderful instrument. Gahhhh I miss it! <3

I played the clarinet in high school. I loved it! But I've always wanted to learn to play the trombone. As a woodwind instrument player, brass instruments look difficult to play. I remember that the trombone players in our school band had a particularly hard time staying in tune. :)

I'm watching Wipeout. I enjoy watching people fall and and bounce off of giant balls.

Oh I agree.
I've never understood 'fashion' to be honest. It makes me wince to think of the money people spend just to 'have the right thing', when it will only be in 'fashion' for a few weeks at most and then they'll need something else!
People should just wear whatever they feel good in. A genuine, beaming smile overpowers a few bits of cloth anyway.

Yeah, exactly. A jerk in a nice suit is still an utter jerk. People treat it like it somehow compensates for their character flaws.

And I swear, if I hear one more person claim fashion is a way of life, I'm gonna roll my eyes so hard it is going mess up the space-time continuum.

upndwn

If a girl likes you and admits it, why can't she just commit to it. I'm tired of all these games. She is madly in love with me but can't meet me alone because she's afraid to do something she'll regret. By the Gods man. we are all adults here, what the f***k is wrong with her? She's got exes and suitors left and right, but I'm the one she's in love with, but apparently her commitment to these other d**kwads is more important than her feelings for me. I just don't get it.

Oh I agree.
I've never understood 'fashion' to be honest. It makes me wince to think of the money people spend just to 'have the right thing', when it will only be in 'fashion' for a few weeks at most and then they'll need something else!
People should just wear whatever they feel good in. A genuine, beaming smile overpowers a few bits of cloth anyway.

Yeah, exactly. A jerk in a nice suit is still an utter jerk. People treat it like it somehow compensates for their character flaws.

And I swear, if I hear one more person claim fashion is a way of life, I'm gonna roll my eyes so hard it is going mess up the space-time continuum.

So glad to see I am not that unusual in not believing in the whole "fashion" thing too.:)

upndwn

So glad to see I am not that unusual in not believing in the whole "fashion" thing too.:)

I stopped believing in fashion when I was around 20 years old, then it was all about style and finding your own identity. Clothes don't make a person, a person makes a person ;)