Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

U

userremoved

Re: Post your random thoughts/feelings/photos etc

6a00d83451bdba69e200e5506853938833-800wi.jpg

Just another day in the garden, watering the bears lmfao

I gotta know what this pic was for now

I can't help but laugh at these fashion "correction" shows.

Lmfao, we're hard at work getting racism, homofobie and general discrimimation out of the world, but it just sprouts up in a different form, as something seemingly harmless.

It are pieces of body embracing cloth for crying out loud.

U

userremoved

The lemur cult I got you in? Where we sacrifice humans and jon bon jovi records? Yeah... probably a mistake, more on my part. ::p: All hail lemur goddess Shivur!

(I don't know why I even reply lol :D

Hey at least someone shares my sense of humor lol. Though there was some truth to my earlier statement :x

MaliceInWickedland

I'm used to see "Portugese" instead of "Portuguese" written all over the internet but I never heard/read something like that o_O haha
Where did you hear that?

Well I was walking my dog Gizmo with a friend this morning at the park again and she asked me to teach her some phrases in Portuguese that I learned online and this lady overheard and randomly asked "You speak Portuguese? Are you Portugan??" and my friend and I tried so hard to contain our laughter xD

But yeah, it was so random and funny :D

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
It's that time of year for my earbuds to die. Left one seems to be on life support coming in every once in a blue moon, with the right bound to follow suit sooner or later. Fingers crossed they make it to December.

B

Beatrice

What? Huh? Nothing's going on, I didn't say anything. What are you talking about????