Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
So no one has watched the handmaidens tale?.. Well, if you are looking for something different but good to watch give it a crack.

On watching TV shows, really enjoyed tonight's episode of The Walking Dead.

God Negan is a right pr!ck..

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
So no one has watched the handmaidens tale?.. Well, if you are looking for something different but good to watch give it a crack.

Will do, when I've got the time. My family are making too many TV show recommendations for me, lately. :giggle:

Not seen the series, but I've seen the movie adaptation Natasha Richardson starred in. :thumbup:

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
I usually "can't wait" to get away from people, when i'm in company. Being alone is so much easier. Faking that i like their company is hard work. That goes also for people i "love", which is sad. :sad:

For me, I'd rather be alone. Always have done. But hey I guess ya seek solitude when yer family aren't the easiest to get along or engage with? :idontknow: :sad:

Can't really be doing with small-talk, either. Or "catching up" with folk ah huv'nae seen in years while standing in the aisle o' my local supermarket. :eek:mg:

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
On watching TV shows, really enjoyed tonight's episode of The Walking Dead.

God Negan is a right pr!ck..

After the newest episode I found him to be more, er, human (?) than previously? His morality seems incredibly misguided, but it feels like it exists though. Like the *COUGH* Minor Spoilers COUGH whole conversation about how he has to keep a strong hand and kill people to keep the order, it sounds like he feels like he's doing the right thing even though the whole time I heard it I was thinking But you don't have to do those things, you don't have to suppress and take from others and kill to send messages, you can give people a choice about accepting your "protection etc. Maybe at the onset when everyone in the sanctuary was fighting that iron fist was needed to restore the order, but now that they had found it the continuation of those methods seem unnecessary.

Last edited:

PugofCrydee

After the newest episode I found him to be more, er, human (?) than previously? His morality seems incredibly misguided, but it feels like it exists though. Like the *COUGH* Minor Spoilers COUGH whole conversation about how he has to keep a strong hand and kill people to keep the order, it sounds like he feels like he's doing the right thing even though the whole time I heard it I was thinking But you don't have to do those things, you don't have to suppress and take from others and kill to send messages, you can give people a choice about accepting your "protection etc. Maybe at the onset when everyone in the sanctuary was fighting that iron fist was needed to restore the order, but now that they had found it the continuation of those methods seem unnecessary.

Had to skip over the 'spoiler'.. lol :)

I don't like them :giggle:

AtTheGates

Banned
Trying to make some profit on this trade but these short-sellers are fvcking it up. not to mention, the stock market is CLOSED tomorrow. -_-

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Had to skip over the 'spoiler'.. lol :)

I don't like them :giggle:

Aw, well they were spoilers for people who aren't up to date with the episodes, it sounded like you were! Also, I tend to be overly cautious when it comes to spoilers, because I absolutely hate having things spoiled! I sometimes don't even watch trailers for movies if I can resist, I like being surprised. Or if someone hands me a book and tells me I might like it, I'd happily read it without having any idea what it's about.

PugofCrydee

Aw, well they were spoilers for people who aren't up to date with the episodes, it sounded like you were! Also, I tend to be overly cautious when it comes to spoilers, because I absolutely hate having things spoiled! I sometimes don't even watch trailers for movies if I can resist, I like being surprised. Or if someone hands me a book and tells me I might like it, I'd happily read it without having any idea what it's about.

Oh.. lol :giggle:

Yea I am up to date with TWD. But I refuse to take any risks with getting a clue as to whats coming up in it, it's not so bad with TWD, but GOT?...

That's sh!t is everywhere :)

Social phobia truly sucks.

I spend most of my time distracted with one thing or the other in an effort to try and forget it, but now and then something comes along that makes me confront just how bad and just how sad my life has been because of it.
Absolutely! :sad:
Every week I have to stop myself from thinking "If only...." :thinking:

Having social phobia in todays society is like trying to run in a running race with both arms tied behind your back. Only everyone else is so far away, no one can actually see WHY you are running in a weird, inefficient and abnormal way.

Hot_Tamale

Absolutely! :sad:
Every week I have to stop myself from thinking "If only...." :thinking:

Having social phobia in todays society is like trying to run in a running race with both arms tied behind your back. Only everyone else is so far away, no one can actually see WHY you are running in a weird, inefficient and abnormal way.
Do you mean "if only..." in the sense that you wonder what things would be like if you had not done something or how things would be like if you DID do something?