Post your picture thread

Brexin

180600_191784254189616_100000741284539_532883_1757368_n.jpg

My son and I last year :)

WeirdyMcGee

You get professional photos done, Brexin? That's great!
Good to have some formal photos of your babies on the walls, I'd imagine~ :)

You two are just too cute!

hidwell

Me in LA gardens

And in Big Bear

Attachments

• holidays in  california 010.jpg
    holidays in california 010.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 0
  • holidays in  california 022.jpg
    holidays in california 022.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 0

hidwell

Cool pics Hidwell ;) you should smile all the time!
What exactly is a blowhole?

A blowhole is formed as sea caves grow landwards and upwards into vertical shafts and expose themselves towards the surface, which can result in blasts of water from the top of the blowhole.

MikeyC

Quite a few times, when I lived at Nowra, unfortunately the waves were pretty small so the blowhole was quiet. But it sure is a pretty spot :)
Oh, I've seen the blowhole get quite monstrous before. I didn't know you lived in Nowra. That's a nice place, too. The towns between Shellharbour and Nowra were very nice, as well.

hidwell

Oh, I've seen the blowhole get quite monstrous before. I didn't know you lived in Nowra. That's a nice place, too. The towns between Shellharbour and Nowra were very nice, as well.

Berry the town of trees, was always worth a stop. And Gerringong which is very beautiful. Do you know if Mick Cronin still runs the Gerringong pub there ?

hidwell

I used to live in Seven Hills in Sydneys west, then Warners bay near Newcastle. Blackheath in the Blue Mountains then Nowra. A rolling stone gathers no moss :)

MikeyC

Berry the town of trees, was always worth a stop. And Gerringong which is very beautiful. Do you know if Mick Cronin still runs the Gerringong pub there ?
I was actually going to mention Gerringong and Berry. I have no idea about that, to be honest. Didn't even know he ran any pub, heh. I would say Kiama and Minnamurra are good places to stop, as well.

hidwell

I was actually going to mention Gerringong and Berry. I have no idea about that, to be honest. Didn't even know he ran any pub, heh. I would say Kiama and Minnamurra are good places to stop, as well.

Minamurra rainforest and waterfall very beautiful. And Jervis Bay is quite stunning :)