Post your picture thread

Deus_Ex_Lemur

Oh, times! How they are a changin'!
16 and 23 years old.

Wow you look like your avatar! :) I don't think you've changed much at all, still most lovely, lady Weirdy. The 23 pic just has sub par lighting thus lesser quality image and color balance is green/yellow whereas the 16 is good lighting and higher quality image and natural color. (but now I doth sound like a film geek :D

coyote

hehe~ well, I certainly don't feel any different.
I'm the same height, gained a few pounds with maturity... and somehow, no one I went to school with recognizes me. :rolleyes:

you seem to have become much better looking

i find this usually happens with maturity

MrJones

Exactly :)
Wow you look like your avatar! :) I don't think you've changed much at all, still most lovely, lady Weirdy. The 23 pic just has sub par lighting thus lesser quality image and color balance is green/yellow whereas the 16 is good lighting and higher quality image and natural color. (but now I doth sound like a film geek :D
And... this too! I completely understand what you said and I couldn't agree more :p

Deus_Ex_Lemur

Agreed, blahhh like fine wine, or cheese. (not to sound cheesy or come too whiny) ;)

Also, Weirdy, having been watching Xena again, you look a bit like Lucy Lawless. AIYYYIYIYIYIIYIYIYIYIYIIIIIIII :)

Blabla..

ohh~ too bad we didn't go to school together.
I could dig up a photo from the school's yearbook server. XD
I still have the password- bwahahaha!

haha , bad weirdy !

i think i still have some hidden somewhere , physical ones tho , i would have to photography them , not sure i wanna see them anyways , i was a mess at that age

coyote

this is a pretty cool idea , but i don't have good pictures of me when i was around 16

here's me at 16/17

[note: i'm not shirtless - i'm wearing a toga - it was a toga party, but i'll delete it if it's a rulebreaker]

Attachments

• toga.jpg
    toga.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 0

Deus_Ex_Lemur

here's me at 16/17

[note: i'm not shirtless - i'm wearing a toga - it was a toga party, but i'll delete it if it's a rulebreaker]

It's so awesome it'll break the delete button, it's above the rules! lol awesome Coyote, toga party! I've always wanted to go to one.

MrJones

here's me at 16/17

"Pictures of people semi clad (shirt off, underwear) are not allowed but a shot on a beach is OK as it is in keeping with the surrounding."

It's a toga party, so it keeps with the surrounding

you mods and your lack of knowledge of the site rules :rolleyes:

MrJones

this is a cool pic that i have of myself , from around 15 , before i became evil
Evil? XD

I used to practice a tiny bit of skateboard when it was popular here... until one day I almost kill myself and an old lady that was behind me >.<

Deus_Ex_Lemur

Evil? XD

I used to practice a tiny bit of skateboard when it was popular here... until one day I almost kill myself and an old lady that was behind me >.<

And then the old lady hopped on the skate board and showed you how it was done! :D

Blabla nice stuff, dude.