Post your picture thread

MikeyC

MikeyC looks too attractive to be a loser like us. I mean, what's doing someone like him in a virtual bog like this? He's the kind of man that could live in a Playboy Mansion surrounded by awesome chicks. No offense, Mikey, you're nice, but I just don't get it. You look like a true winner.
I'm not a true winner, mate. I'm just like everyone else. My love-shyness prevents me from dating lots of women. Thanks for the compliments, though. :)

Also: You guys are NOT losers.

MrJones

MikeyC looks too attractive to be a loser like us. I mean, what's doing someone like him in a virtual bog like this? He's the kind of man that could live in a Playboy Mansion surrounded by awesome chicks. No offense, Mikey, you're nice, but I just don't get it. You look like a true winner.
You can be a loser without SA or a winner with SA.
And anyway losing and winning are just temporary, we can change it.

Anyway, and even if he looks like a winner (you do! XD), I don't think the rest of the forum members are losers o.0
I can't see 狼's picture. :(
I do! ...jealous? ;)
(you should :p)

MollyBeGood

Hey!
Thankies Miss Phoenix, Coyote and Mr. Jones :)
*blush blush*

MickyC I am not able to post my pic in a public album on here I have no idea why it never works?! :confused:

MikeyC

狼;528767 said:
MickyC I am not able to post my pic in a public album on here I have no idea why it never works?! :confused:
I don't know, either, but I can see it now. Good grief, you are gorgeous!!

agoraphobickatie

this is me ....in a scarf i just made out of a 4$ t-shirt! i'm pretty excited about it! :) lol
ea5wrp.jpg