Post your picture thread

Thelema

Katjelique said:
On the advice of a psychologist I was talking to, I decided to cut my hair and I plan on dying it to prvide a new 'persona' to help me overcome my SA to some degree. So this is me with my new shorter hair

20070219_0263.jpg

Very cute.

rado31

Katjelique said:
On the advice of a psychologist I was talking to, I decided to cut my hair and I plan on dying it to prvide a new 'persona' to help me overcome my SA to some degree. So this is me with my new shorter hair

you look pretty and nice , so does the others too.

And may we see your pic with long haircut....

i thought i should put a pic here , but i m too lazy , also think that u would
find something strange in my photos, then i ask myself of a purpose of a pic on net and blah blah so on...

Also, I HATE fotoing , when i was younger i used to make maximum silly face!

rado31

Ok, this is my first foto here

Maybe i m unrecognizable

Edited-Now i m sureley unrecognizable Lol :lol:

Sacrament

mienaino said:
Who is in the photograph bearing the filename "Emma.bmp.jpg" (yes, I'm sorry, I saved the image from wherever I found it, which was on this thread somewhere) and can I marry you/her? =)

Why are you downloading people's pictures?

rado31

/gently sniffed because of paranoia

Now ive got it.

U gotta click on the thumbnail to see it in a full size

Another one, from this year..

xkiss_me_nowx

Sacrament said:
mienaino said:
Who is in the photograph bearing the filename "Emma.bmp.jpg" (yes, I'm sorry, I saved the image from wherever I found it, which was on this thread somewhere) and can I marry you/her? =)

i thought that. :S
its a little weird.

rado31

Thats a cool boat. Is that a balanced lug with a square sail? Or is that a lateen?[/quote]

Its one lateen and one so called egypitan sail , it aint ofcourse my boat(i have one 5m motor driven glass-plastic boat that u can see upon my left shoulder on this pic) . i saw this little beauty drifting easily on the seaside for many years. I wonder where it is now.

mienaino

Sacrament said:

Because I horde pictures that impress upon me. I generally keep seven categories of photographs and artwork:
1. Dark/morbid. Examples of this are photographs of gargoyles and statues at the Glasgow Necropolis, abandoned train stations in Montreal, Hiroshima and Nagasaki immediately following the nuclear detonations, burning buildings, people committing suicide, Insoc, etc.
2. Humor. Examples of this are the gif animations that float around the internet and everyone sees, photographs that I find particularly funny in some way, and shopped photographs, such as some of the things on worth1000.
3. People. These are photographs of people who visually exemplify some characteristic outside of the expressed norm. This is the category that the photograph I mentioned is in. In this category are photographs of North Korean peasant farmers, cancer patients, the homeless and otherwise unkempt, and people who look very sad or withdrawn, among others.
4. Aesthetic. Examples of this are fancy geometric designs, stupas and other uncommon architecture, staircases that don't lead anywhere, St. John's Square during a flood, Himalayan landscapes, etc.
5. Weird things. Examples of this category are bacteria (magnified to cell level), chest and neck x-rays, unusual street signs, East European television station logos and anything that doesn't go in any other category.
6. Historical. Examples of this category are photos from the Spanish Civil War, WWI, WWII, Yom Kippur War, Six Day War, Vietnam War, Korean War, Russo-Japanese War, Falklan War, East Berlin during the fall of the Berlin Wall, the Great Depression, Ghandi, Lenin, Emperor Hirohito, Bosnia, Serbia, any time and place of tragedy and destruction and a few famous historical people.
7. Culture. Examples of this category are photographs of the Stoning of the Devil, Ramadan, Ganjitsu, Sukot, some other festivals and photos of things that are considered important or common in other cultures, like Sakura blossoms, Jizu statues, Ushankas, etc.
It will expand to eight categories soon.

Oh and, not people's; I only saved the one I mentioned.

Thelema

rado31 said:
Thats a cool boat. Is that a balanced lug with a square sail? Or is that a lateen?

Its one lateen and one so called egypitan sail , it aint ofcourse my boat(i have one 5m motor driven glass-plastic boat that u can see upon my left shoulder on this pic) . i saw this little beauty drifting easily on the seaside for many years. I wonder where it is now.[/quote]

Its a really unique looking boat. Aren't egyption sails boomless lateens? With those sails I imagine they were just used for sailing down wind and reaching being so low peaked. I would stick a couple high peaked gaffs on it to up the performance while still keeping the cool look.

I love those old looking motor boats.

I should probably take a picture of the boat I'm building. Its going to be a 9' long sail/row boat with a high peaked balanced lug rig. I used some pretty old plans so I'm still not sure if everything is going to work together since I made some changes to make it simpler to build and lighten it up a bit.

Emma

Which Emma are you referring to, there are probably about a million people with the name Emma here, it's a very common name, I had about ten people with that name in my year at school :?

mienaino

Emma said:
Which Emma are you referring to, there are probably about a million people with the name Emma here, it's a very common name, I had about ten people with that name in my year at school :?

I backtracked the thread awhile ago and found the source in one of your posts.

Emma said:
http://usera.imagecave.com/onegreensock/

Ummm.....Not sure I should do this...but what the hell Embarassed

I hope you don't mind that I saved your photograph. If it bothers you, I could delete it. You're very pretty by the way. And, for some reason, you have a paticularly resigned expression, perhaps sad, withdrawn, or in inner turmoil, or some combination... at least that's how I perceive it. Maybe it has something to do with you staring off into space.
Anyway, offer stands. =)