Post your picture thread

TheNewZero

Re: Post your pics! :)

Me out in the big wide world yesterday :)
DSCN1340-1.jpg

mepark1-2.jpg

Wow that hair color is AMAZING!!! It looks really cool with the grass and everything.

Pink_Glitter, I love love love your hair colour!
I have tried to dye my hair that colour so many times, but it never comes out really red.
What did you use?! Teach me! ::p:

TheNewZero

Pink_Glitter, I love love love your hair colour!
I have tried to dye my hair that colour so many times, but it never comes out really red.
What did you use?! Teach me! ::p:

I second that! Did you have to bleach your hair first?

Haha! Cool. I never lightened my hair first which I should have cos mine's quite dark. Think I'll dye mine with a blonde first and then get a me a crazy intense bright red dye so that it'll come out!
Thanks! Yay. I totally want a change, and that sounds good! :D

alana

no, its by a german painter called franz marc:) he painted the spirit of the animal... he actually died in world war 1.. i was umming about whether it might have been really inappropriate to post .

mrb

Re: pick chair

omg lil psy is lovely. actually............... i cant say that im 45 ill be called a perve lol hahahahaha

Generical

Couple'a blurry Bonobo pics taken with my phone, He's the guy in the blue chequered shirt. Took me a while to work that out as the guy in the white shirt kept changing places with him and well they looked pretty damn similar.....doppelgänger

bonobo.jpg

bonobo2.jpg

Was freaking awesome though kinda overly packed but i think they appreciated that.

gsmax5

Here is pretty much the best musician who ever lived:

4188754.jpg

Here is Pingu:

pingu.jpg

Here is a cute cat picture:

2u8idci.jpg

Sorry, I don't have a real life picture; I lost my camera ::(: