post about your high school life.

twiggle

Arent you just so glad that school is in the past now :) phew

YES. I hated it by the end.
It's a shame as those years could've been so much more fun and carefree had I just not hung around this particular girl.

But the upside is you learned something in highschool thats actually applicable in the real world lol more than can be said about me

Niteowl

I had some strange - but great - friends. They used to fight - physically - all the time. I was the one that wasn't into that sort of thing, so I became the one they would hit when they wanted to impress each other but didn't want to get hit back, haha. I lost count of the times they broke my stuff, or put my bag in the giant bins, or put chewing gum in my hair... but they were still the best friends I could have hoped for. One was a compulsive liar, and a bad one at that. His lies were hilarious and so random. He lied that he could speak welsh, and that his birth name was Aeron.

We were all bullied anyway, so I don't know really why they had to fight each other as well. We all got beat up enough times by the popular kids. Two of them did have ADHD, so it was an attention thing I guess. One of them made me do half of his IT work though. He used to take my mouse away until I did it for him, and telling him how to do it was never enough. Despite everything I do miss school. Social anxiety never mattered back then. The bullying wasn't so bad because I had ways of shutting it out when I came home. I got a few days off school once because someone nearly broke my nose. It did bother me though when I was in college, and I saw the guy who hit me - and he was bragging about it then to his friends, in front of one of mine.

ohheybbyitscorixx

Well, I repeated 9th grade twice. I joined the dance team, but quit that. I developed an eating disorder. I was cutting myself a lot. By the time I reached the second time in 9th grade, I went to a partial hospital program. I failed...because I barely went. My anxiety was so high. Then, I tried to go to online school. That failed. I went back to the partial program, and again, never went. My mother put me in an RTF where they literally forced me to go to school. I was there for 8 months, and got a lot worse because the people who worked there were really messed up in the head. And the family therapist made me worse. I came back to my original school. I ended up doing home school. for 2 years after I got out of the RTF I didn't leave my room unless I went to the bathroom. I slept most of the day because they had me drugged up on waaaay too many meds. Then, I got fined for not going to school (even though I couldn't because of my anxiety and being drugged up.) My mother put me in a shelter and was putting me in foster care. But she took me out. As soon as I turned 18 I left and went to a group home, where I tried to do online school once more to graduate. But, I ended up dropping out of school because I was working and doing school at the same time and it was too much. By the end of all of this, I took my darn GED test and passed with flying colors. I should've dropped out at 16 :p The whole time I was in school, I had no friends. They all thought I was crazy. I was abused by my parents all through school, and tried to get help through police, therapists, friends, but no one helped me or believed me. That was the whole reason everything got so bad. I was doing OCD compulsions 7 hours a day my first few years in HS. I got involved in a few very abusive and toxic relationships. Overall, I really wished I had just one friend back then. It probably would have helped me, because back then I had NO support. I'm hoping that when I go to college, it will be a much better experience for me. I've had people tell me high school is the best time of your life...I SURE hope not.

MikeyC

Whats interesting is that a lot of people seem to have made a friend in school that didnt treat them well.
My whole group of friends didn't really treat me well for the most part (although I still keep in semi-touch with one), but it was either hang out with them or nobody at all.

montejocarlo

well, high school was the best part of my life. it wasn't perfect in any way, but it's where i've found some real friends. i can relive it over and over.

it's kinda ironic though because i'm positive that it was the time i developed S.A. but it's also the time i first got out of my shell.

i guess i was just lucky to have been in a class of really nice people. i think my high school friends knew me more than my parents did. they drew the outgoing side of me. i've always been comfortable being myself around them. maybe not 100%. still, it's good enough for me.

but all good things come to an end. and so it did, and came my college life which was a total nightmare.