I love walking in the rain

Foxface

I love this forum!
I love walking naked around my flat
I love corn and add it almost to everything
I love watching nature, strolling around at dawns
I love the scent of fresh cut grass
I love walking in the rain

Everything except for the corn, sounds just like me. I clothesfree most of the time, becuase I don't like wearing clothes, uncomfortable for me, and makes no sense to wear clothes, if not to keep warm.

I don't mind eating corn on the cob. I'm not nude now, only becuase I'm about to go out.

misslilyc

Everything except for the corn, sounds just like me. I clothesfree most of the time, becuase I don't like wearing clothes, uncomfortable for me, and makes no sense to wear clothes, if not to keep warm.

I don't mind eating corn on the cob. I'm not nude now, only becuase I'm about to go out.

oh, really? ;D that's great! usually when I'm saying things like these people look at me as though I was a freak.

yeah, I love corn but unfortunately I cant eat it. Quite recently I found out I've got something called an Irritable Bowels Syndrome and I need to exclude it from my diet as plenty of other things I also like ;((((

Phoenixx

I have small ears

I take any kind of criticism too personally.
^ Both are exactly the same for me too.

I have a single freckle in middle of my left hand. It's small so it's not exactly noticeable, but it's so completely out of place haha.

I also have freckles on my face that only show up when I tan in the summer. They're not too noticeable either since I don't tan dark at all.