Post a piece of art that means something to you.

Me, personally I am a massive SCI-FI and Gaming fan. Obviously Mass Effect is my favorite. :D Anyway post anything you like and anything that means something to you. Tell us why if you like.

I always liked smoking aliens.

Danfalc

Banned
Guess the first one would have to be some Warhammer art.I fell In love with that universe when I was a kid.I also love the Gothic overtones they have In the art.

The_Black_Templar_by_kingmong.jpg

I guess the next one would be some Dragon age art.This combines so many things I love,gaming and fantasy with DnD roots.

dragon_age_art.jpg

This piece is by an artist called Luis Royo.I think most of his stuff is a little tasteless but at the same time I think he captures female beauty very well.I like how this one still had some of it's pencil lines showing,as that's the medium I like the most.

royo-luis-conceptions-5001188.jpg

Bumping this thread to keep it alive.....

Two of my favorite SCI-FI characters of all time battling it out. I always thought both of them went very well with one another. Would be great if they made a movie, but didn't screw it up like AVP.

A real life laser rifle from the fallout series made of plastic. :D I need it :)

FF7 <3 I wish Highwind existed. :( On a side note, these two SCI-FI epic games make my head explode with awesomeness.

Halo and Mass Effect?

So Godlike.