Trust that Black is not right, nor other colors devoid of light

We are vibrant we are bright so much that we blind our own sight

We are lost in this giant maze of a world , leaving behind artistic

trails of color and life
We are much more then our actions , it takes a skilled eye to see

That we suffer in daily strife If you judge based on social interaction

You will find We are bad actors, unlike the rest , in this play of life

Last edited:
Wow I like your poem really much, It's really Colourful ;)
You know I love the truth about colors, the way you describe them
Black is a nice color, but when it comes to feelings it's fear, and we should find the right colors to feel right :) and have a grip on these black emotions :)
your poem is really nice , Keep writing, you really got talent ;)

btw did you ever heard of ''Mood Rings?'' You can see how you feel , because the ring shows a color

Black is usually associated with negativity but in my own spiritual path, I find it also relates to any time that the Feminine Divine Energies are present. Some attributes of a black mood ring color that are negative would be if you were overworked, nervous about something, physically under par, etc. Be your own best judge. If it turns black during a time when you are feeling extraordinarily connected, benevolent and aware, then I'd say that's the Divine Feminine influence and certainly not negative.
Red is the color of passion and of anger. It can also represent energized action, an adventuresome spirit or major excitement over something that is happening or about to happen in your life.
Yellow is the color associated with mental processes, and with the ego self, or personality self as it is sometimes called. Yellow could occur when studying for a test, thinking hard about a problem or struggling with insecurity and/or puffed up pride.
Green is the color of living plants and is often associated with growth. Green is the color of the heart chakra. A green shade to your mood ring might indicate a healing time, a feeling of love, etc. It is generally considered the "average" color for a mood ring.
Blue is generally regarding as indicating a relaxed mood, someone who is at ease. As blue is also the color associated with the throat chakra, this shade may appear at a time when you are vocally struggling or vocally asserting yourself.
White is typically associated with feelings of being frustrated, confused or bored but, in my experience, white is also a color that can indicate very high spiritual energies so if you are not frustrated, confused or bored, don't let the mood ring tell you that it is a negative expression: it could be crown chakra energies expanding or integrating at a spiritual level.
Other colors generally described are pink (fear, or in cases where spiritual acceleration of the heart chakra are evident, pink can indicate the opening of the spiritual heart chakra center), purple (sensuality), orange (a state of wanting something), etc.
In general, each color has both a negative and positive interpretation. Be sure you tune in, internally, before deciding which one is correct for you. Of course, the more you tune in, internally, the less you will need an external read from a mood ring or any other spiritual tool. Then, the ring will have served it's purpose for you, as a training tool.
Every chart is slightly different in the definitions. Best advice I could give would be to watch your own moods as the ring changes. That way you will know what the colors mean for you.

Read more: Mood Ring Color Chart Meanings - What Do Colours of Rings Mean?

Confuseddd

Wow thanks for all that flowergirlie i really appreciate the amount of advice you put into your response.
Yes i would agree with you colors hold so much power :)
Im glad you like my poem and found something in it you could relate to , this is why i post so that people might be able to relate.
I have heard of mood rings and the last time i saw one was when i was really young heheee. Anyways though i heard that mood rings work depending on your body tempreture , and the tempreture of your body is related to your blood pressure, so when its red you tend to have a higher tempreture and blood pressure then when your relaxed and you have a low blood pressure it would be a blue color. or whatever the color for calm is :)
Again , thanks for the response i really enjoyed reading it. Sounds like you know what your talking about.
Also, just to let you know, i have seen many of your youtube videos and they are awesome. You have a beautiful singing voice :)