Please Read This

Yesterday I read it, and I was about to post something about that, when I realized than this kind of wounds are scars that never get deleted, so reading and reading about this all the time is a bit useless, it only deteriorates one more than it was.

gaddie

I agree with Lonely_Gunman, the ability to be aware of yourself and your faults can often be the catalyst for change. It is impossible to change what you don't acknowledge. If you had the habit of picking your nose in public and had no idea of the dirty habit, than you'd probably carry on doing it until made aware.

This post is of interest though I do believe that the problem with the article on reading it is that it undermines the human capacity to bounce back. It assumes that to be bullied means that you will have lingering feelings of depression, sadness, etc for many years into the future. While this may be true with some, in actual fact most humans have a natural well-being springboard which seems to catapult people who feeling down over prolonged period of time back into a state of natural happiness.

Nice read anyhow
Alex
Author of Beat The Bully: A Guide To dealing With Adult Bullying