Please look here! (I have artwork made for a guide)

Forgotten-Children

Yeah. I basicly sprited all (err... mostly all) the basic Pokemon of the 5th generation. I need to work on the last bit that you can get during post-gameplay for Pokemon Black and White. Now, I know most of you guys probably don't like Pokemon but can you atleast tell me if my sprites look good or not? I'd appreciate it. :3

(Warning. The file is pretty big so I put it as a link instead)

http://img686.imageshack.us/img686/980/guidej.png

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
It;s good I think. Are you one of those people who post stuff on serebii? I used to go there and look at the pokedex all the time there.

Forgotten-Children

It;s good I think. Are you one of those people who post stuff on serebii? I used to go there and look at the pokedex all the time there.

Well... I did, but now I don't go there anymore. My boyfriend doesn't want me to go there just to post fanart because he thinks it'd not productive. If I'm gonna draw anything, he wants it to be original. (But I kinda snuck this on)

Luke1993

Wow! So you've ripped the sprites from the game? How do people do it? I like looking at the sprites of games. Particularly the Fire Emblem series, it's made by Nintendo but it's not very well known outside Japan I love the way the battle sprites are done in that series.

Anyway, pokemon I did like the 1st gen, I tried to get into Pearl but it just seems like the series hasn't developed enough, I haven't seen any gameplay from this gen but one thing I think they need to do is have the pokemon more animated in battle instead of just being one sprite from the front/behind.

Forgotten-Children

Wow! So you've ripped the sprites from the game? How do people do it? I like looking at the sprites of games. Particularly the Fire Emblem series, it's made by Nintendo but it's not very well known outside Japan I love the way the battle sprites are done in that series.

Anyway, pokemon I did like the 1st gen, I tried to get into Pearl but it just seems like the series hasn't developed enough, I haven't seen any gameplay from this gen but one thing I think they need to do is have the pokemon more animated in battle instead of just being one sprite from the front/behind.

Er... These aren't ripped. I drew them myself on MS Paint.

As far as game play, here's some. :3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXyUMLyxqHs&feature=related

Luke1993

Wait so you did all of those yourself!? That's amazing! I actually thought they were ripped from the game itself, heh I guess you can take that as a compliment!