Please Help, Obsessive Compulsive Personality Disorder?

Kat

lol, Sounds like she was just being pretentious with the card. She probably doesn’t want her parents to know she has issues with you I know I don’t tell some people how I feel about them at times because it would lead me to working my issues out with them and with those people I will be pretentious to just to keep the piece because it’s not worth getting into arguments over.
I don’t like them but it doesn’t mean we have to be in arguments all the time, so at times you do have to be pretentious, unless you want to live in anger all the time.

lol, Sounds like she was just being pretentious with the card. She probably doesn’t want her parents to know she has issues with you I know I don’t tell some people how I feel about them at times because it would lead me to working my issues out with them and with those people I will be pretentious to just to keep the piece because it’s not worth getting into arguments over.
I don’t like them but it doesn’t mean we have to be in arguments all the time, so at times you do have to be pretentious, unless you want to live in anger all the time.

I Dont Understand what you said There At All Sorry:( Could You Please Explain? It Was Her Mum Who Wrote The Card and put all their names on it!.

Strange still that my wee cuz didnt reply when i asked her to tell her MUM thanks for the card etc. And I put The Pm From Myself And My Mum.

Very Baffling...

Kat

I Dont Understand what you said There At All Sorry:( Could You Please Explain? It Was Her Mum Who Wrote The Card and put all their names on it!.

Strange still that my wee cuz didnt reply when i asked her to tell her MUM thanks for the card etc. And I put The Pm From Myself And My Mum.

Very Baffling...

Well for her mum to put her name on the card, her mum must of thought things were ok between the two of you. It seems like you think since her name was on the card that things would be ok to talk again.

Doing an act like that saying happy Christmas to someone or sending them a card and then ignoring them, is a pretentious act.

Obviously her mum put her name on it because she thought things we ok between the two of you. I don’t know her circumstance so they could be, How do you know if her computer is not working?

To avoid having false hope it is best to assume she doesn’t want to talk to you and move on.

losttroy

I'm sorry to have to say this to ya duder, but I think you have a thing for yer cousin. You gotta admit it's a possibility. I know this is me talking, but I would NEVER get this worked up for ANY family member. If my Mom or Dad disowned me, took me out of their will, and issued a warrant for my frickin OFFING, I would not care as much as you seem to about making amends. I would for a girl I wanted to be with, though. I'd go to the ends of the Earth to be back in her wonderful graces again.

My advice, there are certainly lots of girls who "look" like her. Genetically, there are only about 1,000 or so basic templates Nature uses to fashion people from. So, hunt down her clone and pine for that dudette, instead.

I'll bet your cousin got wind of your "interests" and has become officially creepified.

That is a Very Sick Comment and totally and completely Untrue, i find what you said putrid and very offensive.

I Want to make amends as she is my COUSIN,FAMILY!!!! i have(obviously) known here isnce she was a kid, she's like a little sister to me. I dont have any bro's or sis's and well she's like a little sis to me.

Man, Life is TOO SHORT for falling out thats why i want to make amends.

Nothing to do with your Perverted Thoughts.

You disgusted me by saying ghat.

losttroy

Look, you say have OCD, right? That's item 1. You are obviously "obsessed" with your cousin. That's Item 2. Have you ever thought maybe she has come to the same conclusions as how I just did? No one else seemed to be saying it here, likely, because you opened the topic under the belief that you were just an OCD sufferer. We know that's the case. But does your cousin??

In the art world, artists paint and sculpt and draw, and people connotate meanings from their work which would frickin amaze you at times. And the artist NEVER intends the majority of what people get from it. Heck, you just connotated I was being a sicko for thinking you wanted to date your family!!:confused: But that wasn't what I meant.

Monarchical families intermingling bloodlines, the same as hillbilly cuzzes doing the do IS sick, putrid, and offensive, as you said. That was my point. As stated prior, she may very well THINK you want to be with her socially because you are paying so much attention. Hence, your current situation with her. That's logical, isn't it?

I guess I could have worded myself better than what I did. In any case, like so many have already said, you should back off and maybe, if I'm wrong, she'll come around and tell you what's really up. A good way to find out is to take your girlfriend over to meet her. That one little gesture will speak volumes.:)

"Look, you say have OCD, right? That's item 1. You are obviously "obsessed" with your cousin. That's Item 2. Have you ever thought maybe she has come to the same conclusions as how I just did? No one else seemed to be saying it here, likely, because you opened the topic under the belief that you were just an OCD sufferer. We know that's the case. But does your cousin??"

I say!! I say!!! I say i have OCD!! OF COURSE I HAVE OCD AND IT CAN BE ****ING HELL MATE.

"Obsessed" If you want to say iam obssesed wirh making amends as life IS Too short and she is like a little sister to me then hell yeah you are right.

I Never have ever ever ever thought oif my little cuz in this sick perverted tones you said.
You Oughta Be Ashamed.

And YES My little cuz DOES Know i have EXTREME, EXTREME PARANOIA,ANXIETY, DEPRESSION AND OCD.

So put that in your pipe and smoke it you sicko.

losttroy

You think I doubt you have OCD, I take it? I used to wash my hands alot. I've stopped that now. For whatever your reasons, you seem to REALLY want something to do with your cousin. Stop that, too. It's passed beyond the norm, and become abnormal. It's become an obsession.

Damn right, it's not good to experience the effects of OCD. My hands used to have the hide worn off them.::eek:: That wasn't good, if you can imagine that. What are you going through because of your obsessions?

Whether we wash our hand to the bone, or have never had an obsessive thought in our life, dealing with the fact that someone, who we thought was close to us, actually isn't, is chitty. The worst part is you've no idea WHY they won't have to do with you! And morons on the forum are only making things worse by implying things like hillbilly hoedowns. None of that really matters though. Whatever people do or say, you alone have to come to terms with the fact that she is NOT interested in knowing you anymore. Maybe forever.::(: "By our actions do we prove our intentions."

That's one of the most horrible experiences a person can go through. And there is only one advice anyone can give you when this kind of thing happens. You are going to have to take it day by day until you are okay again. It'll happen. My hands look just fine today. I believe they are clean now too.:) Even though this "sicko" pipe I'm having to smoke is causing them to turn yellow and sicko color!! AHHH!!!

Can I please stop that now?

Last edited:
"By our actions do we prove our intentions" well with your sick, near sex offender thoughts you sure say yours in my opinion. And Yes You ARE A Sicko saying what you have said

To Quote John Lennon "Where There is Life there Is Hope" And I Sincerely Hope Myself And My Little Cuz Can Reconcile One Day.

You think I doubt you have OCD, I take it? I used to wash my hands alot. I've stopped that now. For whatever your reasons, you seem to REALLY want something to do with your cousin. Stop that, too. It's passed beyond the norm, and become abnormal. It's become an obsession.

Damn right, it's not good to experience the effects of OCD. My hands used to have the hide worn off them.::eek:: That wasn't good, if you can imagine that. What are you going through because of your obsessions?

Whether we wash our hand to the bone, or have never had an obsessive thought in our life, dealing with the fact that someone, who we thought was close to us, actually isn't, is chitty. The worst part is you've no idea WHY they won't have to do with you! And morons on the forum are only making things worse by implying things like hillbilly hoedowns. None of that really matters though. Whatever people do or say, you alone have to come to terms with the fact that she is NOT interested in knowing you anymore. Maybe forever.::(: "By our actions do we prove our intentions."

That's one of the most horrible experiences a person can go through. And there is only one advice anyone can give you when this kind of thing happens. You are going to have to take it day by day until you are okay again. It'll happen. My hands look just fine today. I believe they are clean now too.:) Even though this "sicko" pipe I'm having to smoke is causing them to turn yellow and sicko color!! AHHH!!!

Can I please stop that now?

In My opinion as i said you should be on a sex offenders list.....