Pictures on Facebook

grimaldi

I just had a picture of myself uploaded on facebook, where I am am in a pub, raising my arm, showing a huge wet stain in one of my armpit. I am tagged, and it's there for everyone to see. Needless to say, the guy next to me is totally dry.

This picture really made me think. I know the girl that uploaded the pictures really like me, as a friend. If she would have thought it would harm me, she would not have uploaded it. So she obviously do not think it's something freaky.

But then, a "friend" wrote an email to me, making joke about my sweaty armpit in this picture. It will definitely make me more conscious of my problems, and I might not go out for a while now.

Reactions?

mrb

i think your over reacting , i was on facebook my mates were always taking the micky out of me , dont worry about it , its just a laugh , hey do it back to them someday :)

Nack

Banned
I don't really understand your point of view as a HH, I fall more into the category of Social Phobia. But from my point of view, Its not something that I will think much of; I mean many people get that. And I'm sure the girl means the same as well.

FOR REAL

Banned
if you dont want to be tagged on a facebook pic, just go to it, and click on the tab that sais remove tag or something like that.

theres one of me tagged on a womans bra, and i dont know anything about it:confused:

mrb

if you dont want to be tagged on a facebook pic, just go to it, and click on the tab that sais remove tag or something like that.

theres one of me tagged on a womans bra, and i dont know anything about it:confused:

oh really :rolleyes:

Krista

You could tell her you don't really like that picture of yourself or untag yourself from it. The responses of others though, tell them to feck off.

FOR REAL

Banned
You could tell her you don't really like that picture of yourself or untag yourself from it. The responses of others though, tell them to feck off.

aye youve got it one krista, i was trying to think of the words untag yourself from it :)

SweatParty

Maybe it was hot in the bar? Don't worry about it too much. Also, have you tried Odaban for your armpits? It works really well for me. My hands and feet could be dripping wet but if I used Odaban for the previous few days (maybe a bit longer), the armpits are usually 95% or even completely dry.

gg1101

who gives a ****. people sweat, especially at bars.

like jamie foxx says.... Blame it on the aa--aa-aa-aaa-aaa-aaalcohol.