photo gallery

Cryptolysergick

pickled_penguin_3451094.jpg

fba50165.jpg.orig.jpg

Behold my horrid mug. :oops:

Danfalc

Banned
Black_mamba you taken your piccy down :( ?
I like your drawings by the way, both of em are good, but i like the one with the pitbull terrier in..... Woof!

LittleMissScareAll.... 8O
if i didnt have social anxiety i would fly over to where ever you are and ask you to marry me! :lol:
Hehe sorry but you are absolutley stunning :oops:

Got a lot of replies in the tatoo thread, would be nice to see people's tattoos or even designs actualy if anyone is brave enough?

Cryptolysergick

Drella said:
If so many other people can be brave and post pictures, I guess I will, too. My best picture:
th_mask.jpg

Though, I normally look like this:
th_newcut.jpg

aimlessly looking down and awkward.
Here I am, looking up pointless things on my computer:
th_cestmoi.jpg
Why do I always make dumb faces in pictures..

Haha love that first one! Is that a Hitchcock mask? and your cute. :oops: :p

Yossarian

Scottish_Player said:
Nice pic mysti :D youve got a sexy secretary look about you :wink:

Everyone looks amazing! Grrrr.

lol I had a feeling you'd be back for the photo gallery Fred :D

Scottish_Player

[quote="Yossarian]Everyone looks amazing! Grrrr.[/quote]

Iam not saying that everyone dosent look amazing, iam just making a coment on an individual photo :)

Yossarian

Cryptolysergick said:
Even the mr bean kid on the last page? :wink:

Yeah, why the hell not. EVERYONE looks amazing!!

Hope I don't get a reputation as a slapper lol

Oh and SP, I know you weren't implying noone else did lol Sorry to give that impression.

black_mamba

Black_mamba you taken your piccy down
I like your drawings by the way, both of em are good, but i like the one with the pitbull terrier in..... Woof!

Hehe I felt too self-conscious with my photo up there. :oops: I'll put another one up there if I get paid in chocolate coins.

I have finally got myself a little gallery going on if you like the drawings, I need ideas for more though as I seem to have lost my imagination along with my social skills. Doodles.

Mysti - looking smart! :)

Everyone looks really ... normal.

Cryptolysergick

black_mamba said:
Black_mamba you taken your piccy down

Hehe I felt too self-conscious with my photo up there. :oops: I'll put another one up there if I get paid in chocolate coins.

I have finally got myself a little gallery going on if you like the drawings, I need ideas for more though as I seem to have lost my imagination along with my social skills. Doodles.

Mysti - looking smart! :)

Everyone looks really ... normal.

Nah Im not too normal looking wich can be good at times. Will you accept a ball of lint and two stale macaronni chips through paypal?

Danfalc

Banned
There was nothing wrong with you photo mamba! honestly i swear you have nothing to be self consious about :( .Tempts black_mamba with a few choccy coins and hides some more rotten veg behind his back if she says no.

Hey anyways i checked out your pictures, i really do like em, there kinda weird but in a good way, they remind me of like the cyber punk characters which were in the judge dread comics which i use to read when i was younger.

hmm ideas.. well theres a saying that i like which i think would make a great poster "its a dog eat dog world and ive got bigger teeth than you"
so some homicidal dog which looks like its been fed steroids and had far too much testosterone for its own good would set the saying off nicley :)

ScaredGirl

Great photos everyone, I'd add something but I haven't a clue how to access my photo gallery to do it.

SG[/url]