photo gallery

black_mamba

Hehe cool I'm so glad you guys enjoyed it. I tried setting up a deviantart gallery (since its what all the cool kids use) but having some problems uploading as is everyone. [another silly pic here if yer bored ]. :)

Hey check me out clairet I can blink, type and breathe at the same time. :eek:

(multi tasking is hard)

Yossarian

Scottish Player!! You took down your photo! Damn, it took me a day to work out who you look like. You know when something is on the tip of your tongue etc? It was like that. I was almost there...but I finally got it. You look like TIM ROTH!! How cool is that? But people can't see it now :(

Anyway can anyone explain how to do a link but with your own words, i.e. not the website address. I'm thick sorry.

Nergh:Me at my PC

black_mamba

Nice handlebar 'tash, yah you just type [.url=http://www.something.com] put your text here [./url.]

Without the dots of course. :)

Scottish_Player

Yossarian said:
Scottish Player!! You took down your photo! Damn, it took me a day to work out who you look like. You know when something is on the tip of your tongue etc? It was like that. I was almost there...but I finally got it. You look like TIM ROTH!! How cool is that? But people can't see it now :(

Here it is again then :D. Tim Roth? is that a good or a bad thing? :roll:

Yossarian

black_mamba said:
Nice handlebar 'tash, yah you just type [.url=http://www.something.com] put your text here [./url.]

Without the dots of course. :)

God bless you mamba. It took me a while to get but I finally did it, yay!
I liked your Girl with her doll pic by the way. It looks to me like an illustration in a very cool kids book. It's very accomplished, I hate you for your talent :)

Oh how I wish I could grow such a moustache in real life. Oh how I wish I had the balls to, if I could.

Yossarian

Scottish_Player said:
Here it is again then :D. Tim Roth? is that a good or a bad thing? :roll:

Yeah! Tim Roth is cool. He was Mr Orange in Resevoir Dogs. You should do a quick google of images for Tim Roth or should I say Scottish Player look-a-likeies. Quite an uncanny resemblance me thinks.

Except for pics of him in Planet of the Apes obviously :)

black_mamba

I saw a random dude today who was the spitting image of Scottish Player. Random useless info there...unless it was him.

Talent? Don't be silly, anyone can draw with enough tutoring and hard work. As for the moustache, I was going to continue bigging them up but then realised that they may not work in your favour and act as a sound muffler when you speak. Not great for any social phobic. 8O

pitkreet

yodarita said:
yodarita-me.JPG

this is me, by the way nice pics gyes :)

you look really gorgeous, you remind me of Amanda Donohoe in "Castaway"....mind you, she was nude throughout much of that film, not that that's why I remember it :oops:

SilverLiner

you look really gorgeous, you remind me of Amanda Donohoe in "Castaway"....mind you, she was nude throughout much of that film, not that that's why I remember it :oops:

Drop the spade and step away from the hole :wink:

Toad

Well i think i got it guys and gals...the tride and true way to spot a social phobic...we never smile, and if we do there is never teeth :D ...there you have it...now we know

LittleMissScareAll

countrybumpkin said:
Wow ! Littlemissscareall you are extremely beautiful ! Very gothy , sexy ,sexy!I bet you're a real heartbreaker.

8O Wow, thanks! :oops: I'm not a heartbreaker though. It's others who break my heart. :cry:

pitkreet

Well, you could always just post a picture of someone else who's real good looking and say that it's you....I mean, who's gonna know? That is, unless that other person happens to visit the forum and sees their photo.