Percocet help with anxiety?

kristina303

I have a presentation tomorrow in my English class that I am super nervous about. The teacher already makes me nervous for some reason, and I don't know but one person in the class which makes it even worse. Anyways, my dad got some percocets from the dentist and I think they are 600 mg? I'm not sure though. I was thinking about taking one or maybe half of one in the morning to calm my nerves. Do they help with calming nerves? My class isn't until the afternoon though. And i'm a little afraid that if it is 600 mg it will make me sick. I'm only 98 pounds and 5'1. Someone please give me some advice. Thanks in advance. :)

rodinski

Never jump into stuff like this. First of all you are taking 10mg tablets, let alone, 15mg in total. Second of all this drug is like morphine, it is not a mental altering drug. It will "calm your nerves" but not in the sense you are thinking. It will literally calm your nervous system, which is not necessarily related to you feeling nervous. This will definitely make you num, let alone, you might even pass out.

This is probably what you're taking:
  • 10mg Oxycodone Hydrochloride/325mg Acetaminophen: yellow capsule-shaped tablet, maximum daily dose 6 tablets
  • 10mg Oxycodone Hydrochloride/650mg Acetaminophen: yellow oval tablet, maximum daily dose 6 tablets

Don't play with this. Seriously, you would probably end up failing the presentation.

agoraphobickatie

uhhh no!!! percocets are just oxycodone and acetaminophen aka pain killing heroin... and should never be taken for anything other than what they're prescribed for, and sometimes not even that! dentists shouldn't be giving percocet for anything, lol.. my friends have been getting them for having their wisdom teeth taken out, you don't need that sh!t for even that! lortab 10s at the most..... okay, anyway, don't take them, they'll most likely make you feel like sh!t and just nauseate you =/