people watching

mrb

have you ever just sat somewere like i did today and watched people just walk past , i was on the seafront just killing time in the sunshine , isnt it fun , just watching couples walk by , some look like there ment for eachother , some look like they dont really want to be with eachother , some walk ahead of there partner looking board , some hold hands , kids running up and down shouting i want an ice cream , there mums or dad pulling them away shouting no :rolleyes: some look older or younger than there partners , most look about the same age , a few were arguing ...... all so very interesting to watch :)

Luke1993

Yes I've done that I watch some people and think about what their names would be what their job is, if they're happy, how they get on with their family, stuff like that.

Last edited:

eggpod

I live near the seaside, so occasionally go down there with my family and we watch the tourists on the beach (sometimes giving them marks out of 10 for touristyness!) It's always fun to make up histories for the people you see.

Pink_Paula

I like people watching, but not in busy places i get to self conscious when i'm in a crowded area. But i do like watching people and wondering where theey are going, oh and most of the time where they got their shoes from lol

mrb

I like people watching, but not in busy places i get to self conscious when i'm in a crowded area. But i do like watching people and wondering where theey are going, oh and most of the time where they got their shoes from lol

its all about shoes with you girls isnt it :D