Parties

Tyler H

Well ive never had a birthday party or been to one in my life except for 1 about 6 months ago and luckily only 3 or 4 people were there. We just hang out and for once I actually had fun. Now if it was like a 20-30 people parts I probably wouldve just sat in a corner.

What do you do at parties, not just Bday ones, all in general?
Has one ever stuck out or something?

Krista

Normally parties I attend are one's that my friends have so I'm always comfortable with them. When going to one that is going to have fifty people there I usually anchor myself with some friends and focus on having a fun time with them there, whoever approaches and wants to talk I'll talk with but I don't put myself out there for people to come to me. I'm not that confident yet ::eek::

Last edited:

philly2bits

The last party I've been to was a graduation party for high school. I don't remember too much but I know I wasn't anxious and I didn't try to hide from anyone. But I also didn't say much either

The only other "parties" I have been too since then are family gatherings. Barbeques, weddings, Thanksgiving, those kinds of things. I don't consider them parties though as much as they are just family get-togethers.

The only other "parties" I have been too since then are family gatherings. Barbeques, weddings, Thanksgiving, those kinds of things. I don't consider them parties though as much as they are just family get-togethers.

This. Although, sometimes there are people that aren't family at some of the gatherings I go to- friends of my siblings and/or cousins- which just makes me even quieter. I have no idea what a "real" party is like.

static

I've only been to one party in the past five years or so, which was last summer. It was a pool party and I was SO nervous before I went that I was crying. It ended up being decent, but I still left early because I was uncomfortable.