part time job

giantyx

my vacation has just started, and im gonna look for a part time job soon...i am so afraid of working in a new environment with people around...but i cant just sit ard at home for the next 3 months...::(:

You can try online jobs. Some factory jobs may also be possible. Clerical... or just sign up with one of the temp agencies. They may help you find a job. Tutoring is also a nice job.

my vacation has just started, and im gonna look for a part time job soon...i am so afraid of working in a new environment with people around...but i cant just sit ard at home for the next 3 months...::(:

so don't talk yourself out of it ...go for it ;)

Emily_G

Best of luck to you!! I had no luck last summer, but I've heard more places are hiring this summer :)

jhanniffy

You can do - I have four months off and I couldn't face endless days either, I got myself a job I start in the morning, I am so scared but yet happy that I am pushing myself!! You can do !!