Paranoia Anyone?

I don't find anything in the banner to be creepy, but I do feel like I'm not alone 24/7. Creeps me out a bit, but I suppose I'm kinda used to it after 15 years.

I pretty much stay paranoid. I never leave home without a pistol, every night I make sure said pistol is still loaded and clean. I drive with my truck doors locked, my home doors are always dead-bolted. I always park where my vehicle cannot be blocked in, and I always take a different route to and from work every night so as not to have an identifiable routine. When I go to bed all the doors are locked, no TVs or radios or other noise is acceptable so I can hear if somebody tries to break in. I keep a piece of scotch tape connected to the hood and a front fender on my truck and my wifes car so I can tell if somebody has messed with the engines. When a stranger knocks on my door and I'm not expecting company i Answer the door with a pistol held in my right hand behind the door so it's not seen (friends and family always call before dropping by). When I get pulled over by a cop I move my handgun under my right thigh where I can grab it but it is out of sight simply because we have corrupt police here who have been questioned in numerous local unsolved murders. If it weren't for my wife and kids my house and property would be booby trapped with explosives and my lawn would be a mine field. In a restaurant I always sit with my back to the wall facing the front door. I hate paranoia: it's so much work.