Outing tonight got canceled

IWouldPreferNotTo

I met a girl at a small party about a month ago through a friend. I wanted to connect with her later so I got my friend to invite her out tonight. Initially, she said 'yes', but just canceled. And it goes on....

IWouldPreferNotTo

SleepingBeauty said:
awwwww, poo poo on her! maybe she was sick

Actually, it's funny that you mention that. At around 7pm she said she would go out, but then a little before 8 she called my friend and said she was sick. Legit excuse? Who knows.

4seasons

She probably was sick...don;t make accusations about stuff like this. I do this to often and it has me pretty messed up and paranoid.

xSleepy

she could of reallly been sick, or she just wasnt up for going. try asking her again later. give her like a weekor so

Shakey

Hey, maybe she was feeling like us and couldn't handle being in a social atmosphere tonight? As the others have said, don't worry too much. Maybe contact her later in the week, say you had been looking forward to catching up with her?

Richey

SleepingBeauty said:
awwwww, poo poo on her! maybe she was sick

I can assure you that the pooh-poohing was purely circumstantial,

if there's one thing I've learnt from being in the Army, it's never ignore a pooh-pooh. I knew a Major, who got pooh-poohed, made the mistake of ignoring the pooh-pooh. He pooh-poohed it! Fatal error! 'Cos it turned out all along that the soldier who pooh-poohed him had been pooh-poohing a lot of other officers who pooh-poohed their pooh-poohs. In the end, we had to disband the regiment. Morale totally destroyed... by pooh-pooh!