Other Regions

sensitive

DELETED

Who would put personal information on this site? I'm an idiot this isn't a dating web site, is't?

redlady

See look at you now - you wanted to divide yourself from the herd - come back....we wont make you suffer too much for your desertion :twisted:

SaharaWorld

sensitive said:
Saharaworld, thank you for asking me. There is big difference between life here and Kuwait. Kuwait is a very wealthy country because it's a major oil producer while Yemen is a very poor country!! so you can guess why i don't like to stay here.

I havnt been to Kuwait for over a decade. I bet it's changed a lot. I do remember the Green Island and the the El-Boom ship restaurant.

sensitive

Wow! we are from the same region, mate. So nice to have you here, and you are certainly not outcast here.

Ahmed

im from egypt too

hey egyptian man, i guess we are the same age, with the same problem, you might be my zawawi :) if u know what i mean !

brownbag

The picture you're using that's displayed below your nickname that appears next to your posts that you put in this forum.

okay i was trying to make that sound complicated... lol.

it's the picture of the brown bag on the mans head that im referring.
good luck finding it. :p

brownbag

hah! why should i pay for it? it's "my" picture to begin with.

i'd pay you $23.915 .. how bout that? :wink:

sounds good? get back to me and we can perhaps negotiate the price further if you'd like.

Ahmed

hey, i just checked out your joinging date, and ur new here man :) ill try not to go rough on u :D

So how could i have took it from you if im older than you! :idea:

brownbag

haha, okay.

hey so how's your sa and how're u managing man ?
hope it's all going great. :D

hah! how do u suppose you go rough since all sa ppl are almost really sensitive...~ lol
unless you;re thinking of using some sand paper to attack me :p

then i'd probly run..

nerdgirl178

I wonder if there's any people from the muslim world who have social phobia. i know I would if I had to go out in a goddamm burkha or face veil.