Other Regions

sensitive

nerdgirl178 said:
I wonder if there's any people from the muslim world who have social phobia. i know I would if I had to go out in a goddamm burkha or face veil.

8O 8O 8O 8O 8O

Mind your language, young lady!

Your statement is absolutely unacceptable and i don't know why moderaters allow such these things to put here because this statement is a hate one.

You would better apologize for saying these words. It's obvious you are not well-educated you can't talk about other cultures and nations like that.

Any culture has it's own characteristics and costumes. Nobody has the right to offend their followers.

Icecube

Sensitive,

why do you think that what nerdgirl wrote comes out of hatred?

I don't see what is so unacceptable about her statement. If that's what she feels about it, then why *should* she be silenced about her feelings?

If you think you would feel bad about certain Western habits, then you would have the right to say so too. :D

Horatio

Sensitive is right, such comments only show a lack of education and understanding

but one should expect nothing more from anyone who laps up American media which is desgined to breed a hatred of any non-American customs

western arrogance at its finest, just because others don't prance around as sluts wearing less than cavemen then we should bomb err liberate them :evil:

sensitive

Well, Icecube i don't think i'd criticize or tell openly my opinions about other cultures like she did. She was so unfair and narrowminded.

There's a better way to tell what you think without being narrowminded or intolerant. However, i don't want to make her attitude a big issue but it can be also a good example of how people in West think about muslims culture and believes. And the Media there is hugely responsible of giving false image to people in West about muslims.

Horatio, thanks alot because you represent the logical sound in your society. Your attitude is very similar to mine.