Online best friend?

YellowBird

Hi!My name is Eleny,i'm 26 and i'm from greece,i'm looking for an online best friend,i'm recovering from social phobia,major depression and bdd and having depression and no friends,my time passes really slow,i'm bored a lot and i wish i had someone to talk to who accepts me and my inhibition and maybe in time i can open up to them and reveal more of my true self,who is random and talks a lot.i'm interest in girls more because with boys things can get complicated.Here's my tumblr blog http://grandduchesswearingsneakers.tumblr.com/ in case you want to get a glimpse on what i'm like. x

ImNotMyIllness

"Depression is living in a body that fights to survive with a mind that tries to die."

That is very true! Sound like you've been through a lot. I hope you find another female here with similar interests. But, you can PM me too if you want.

Hi Yellowbird,

I'd love to get to know you. I have some online friends so I know what it's like to keep in touch via internet. Also writing letters is fun. You can always add me on fb sascha flower, or private message me here btw nice tumblr!

DeLasDudasInfinitas

You should contact ImNotMyIllness. He isn't a girl, but he is kind and you will enjoy talking to him. :) Anyway, I will send you a message. I can't promise that we will be best friends, but we can try to be friends. :)

MollyBeGood

I have made a few really nice gf's here, myself. :) Good job on reaching out of your comfort zone. That is all it takes.