One year on.....

^ Brutally honest, but something to ponder. I'll do some looking at shared apartments/houses. As much as I don't want to live with people, maybe I should do that first. Thanks, Jewel.

Only because I care about you and I want what's best for you and as a woman it's my prerogative to know better than you hahaha :) and I wouldn't push anyone else as much about this. I really think it's what you need.

MikeyC

Am I tardy for the party? I joined for similar reasons, no thank you because you were one of the most helpful people here when I joined. I didn't expect compassion for my situation because many others had a lot of negative things to say and put me down, but you and many others on here are opposite.

Anyways. *cheers to you mate*
Thank you, Beleza. :) You always have nice things to say.

Only because I care about you and I want what's best for you
Feeling is mutual, my beautiful friend.

as a woman it's my prerogative to know better than you hahaha :)
:eek: Really now? What would us men do without the wise words of women? :)

I really think it's what you need.
So do I. I dropped the hint to my guitarist in my band that I could live with him today, but it's unlikely that'll happen! It was good to get his opinion, though.

Feeling is mutual, my beautiful friend.
:D

So do I. I dropped the hint to my guitarist in my band that I could live with him today, but it's unlikely that'll happen! It was good to get his opinion, though.

That sounds really positive :) good for you Mikey Im proud of you putting it out there [do be weary of moving in with friends though, that can be a bit tricky]

I have a really good feeling about this Mikey I think this is gonna happen for you and its gonna be great

psych

:cool:
Nice thread, you helped me feel more relaxed and welcome as a noob. Much appreciated.
I wish you nothing but the best. :D

MikeyC

[do be weary of moving in with friends though, that can be a bit tricky]
Oh, totally. My best friend is a cool guy but living with him would be an absolute nightmare. I've got to choose carefully, ha.

:cool:
Nice thread, you helped me feel more relaxed and welcome as a noob. Much appreciated.
I wish you nothing but the best. :D
Thank you, psych. :) I'm glad you feel welcome.