One quality your proud of.

ColdAsIce

Thought I'd pop on a positive post, I know that being a sp myself I find it hard to think in a positive light about myself but one quality I am proud of which I have is I'm very perceptive, maybe too much at times.

so what about you, fellow sp's?

Chilling__Echo

awesome post ColdAsIce :D

I feel i am very introspective, as in, i try to look at myself from the outside to keep myself in check

i.e. "am i being rational by being angry at this person?"

doesn't always work but oh well :roll: :wink:

Angie_05

I treat others well. This comes from being perceptive as well as the person who started this thread. I can see when someone needs something or can control the words that come out of my mouth so I don't usually say things that will hurt someone's feelings.

Scottish_Player

That post up there ^^^^^ was me, i just forgot to log in :oops:

One of my other qualities is being honest, and look where it gets me :roll:

Bexi

There's two things im proud of! :wink:
Seriously though, I think i'm very caring to ppl I love/like

Boundless

Yay im not alone,some one else has no pride in them selves! and it sucks >.<
cant belive there isnt one thing im proud of..

blubs

I'm proud of the fact that I don't let the way I'm feeling effect the way I speak to anyone.
I hate bearing the brunt of other peoples bad moods and I'd never be short tempered or irritable with someone....just because I felt like that inside.
mmm...I'm usually quite upbeat to be around....and I'm proud of that because I often don't feel it.

Boundless

redlady said:
Well i got sick of passing myself off as a walking / talking inferiority complex, so i am going to be nice to myself and say that i am proud of the fact that i have a very open mind. There that wasn't so hard - now you will have a nice story to tell your therapist :wink:

Your a nice person,allways cheerful :D you muct be proud of that,your helpfull and just so easy to get along with :lol:

redlady

Thankyou Boundless i appreciate that mate :wink: And i must say you are just as easy to get along with and i like that you are honest and not afraid to put yourself out there. Very nice :D

Horatio

the only thing about myself that I'm proud of is that despite my socialphobia and depression which at times is a serious disability I have somehow managed through sweat and determination to focus my energy into my work and have acheived and surpassed all the career goals I set for myself at the end of my degree which was a struggle to complete in itself

I may not have friends, I may not go on dates, I might have a stutter, I might be the ugliest guy to walk the earth, I might collapse from panic attacks once in a while and being out in public might give me the shakes but if I can focus all my frustrations and turn them into creative energy and acheive my career goals then I guess thats something to be happy about

lonesomeboy

one quality iam proud of is that I like to stand up for the little guy or underdog. I guess I see myself in them.

I can also be funny when I put the effort into it. The problem is that I dont do it often..

Sue

Horatio said:
the only thing about myself that I'm proud of is that despite my socialphobia and depression which at times is a serious disability I have somehow managed through sweat and determination to focus my energy into my work and have acheived and surpassed all the career goals I set for myself at the end of my degree which was a struggle to complete in itself

I may not have friends, I may not go on dates, I might have a stutter, I might be the ugliest guy to walk the earth, I might collapse from panic attacks once in a while and being out in public might give me the shakes but if I can focus all my frustrations and turn them into creative energy and acheive my career goals then I guess thats something to be happy about

oh my god dude that rocks. im trying to get into that now. just hope to god it all works out.
i am proud of my patients. the best part of that is that no one can make me angry..no matter how much they try. if they do make me angry..which only happened once...it is really not a good thing at all!!!

Uglyduckling

The fact that I try to do things for others if they need me even though I might feel overwhelmed about the whole thing.