Omg!...

Husgen

have you ever ask your self
why i am shy when other aren't?
why feel shy or awkward anyway? in some situations hhh it might be a good thing
however, are we supposed to be shy all the time ?
who agree? :D

Diend

i thought that in the past but at this point, i feel like it is hardwired more strongly. perhaps i am getting older. but i know it is different for everybody.

dany

There is a lot of advice out there on how to stop being shy. Regrettably, most of it comes from people who don’t have a real comprehension of the psychology of shyness, and it’s too naive or vague to actually do anything for you.

One of the most common mistakes shy people make is that they give up too soon, often when the results just started to show and their confidence is close to taking off. And this is precisely what keeps them stuck.

Learn, apply, persist and be willing to invest in yourself. This is the recipe for the utmost success in overcoming your shyness. There is a big, beautiful world out there, with lots of cool people in it. And they’re all waiting for you.

greggy

Shyness is caused by nsecurity, to overcome shyness you need to be more confident however people with sp are constently questioning everything they do hence its more difficult to combat

luiface

My dad says he would experience the same thing as me when he was my age and still experiences it sometimes today. He said my grandpa is the same way also, I always thought that my grandpa was just a serious person. My shyness is fading away but I can tell you for sure that it didn't happen just by wishing it would go away.

Husgen

hhh yes it didn't happen by wishing,it happen cause you believe that if your family have this problem so you'll have the same problem too
Nothing possible
Only god control me as you luiface
So don't let others control you
pleas try make your destiny instead of project other destiny in you

Chrono

I really think that we are shy because of our childhood and our way of thinking when we were children. When I was at school in elementary, I cried a lot in front of the class when, for example, I didn't had homework or teachers yelling at me.

Or for example in my family I always was the shy child, the nerd who didn't went out with friends a lot or didn't had a girlfriend.

A lot of things have been relevant, unfortunately. But I think we could be more "open" if we really want it.

Husgen

You'r right :bigsmile:
it's all on how we think
since i start my research about it "5 years ago"
the real thing that make us as we are is our mindset
how we think control how we react, and how we react control how others around us react and how other react control how we think
hhh it's a cercle
I'm working on an article about it, i wish you read it see deep
anatomy of our mind
later i will explain every step on the article
and how we can apply it on real life :D

thanks guys ^^ :applause:
you all so open mind, really wish you all the best

Sacrament

Pointless to be wondering about that, you're either shy/introverted or you're not. Either way, even if it seems hardcoded into your behavior, it can be changed with the appropriate guidance (from you to you).

Deco

Tbh, I never thought of becoming an extrovert. I had friends and relationships with people who never complained about me being more reserved. I just want to be around people who tolerate introverts instead of feeling bothered by somone who is quieter.

I came out of long periods of loneliness in my 20's just to new make friends or to hang out again with the ones I already had. But it seems much harder to do after 30. I'm practically friendless now. Looks like I'll have to change a lot of things to have a decent social life again. Or at least, a few close friends like I used to have until a few years ago.