Odd things you do

Toad

As I sit here eating a sausage pizza that I picked all of the sausages off...I was wondering what are some of the oddest things you guys do. Obviously one really odd thing I do is get sausage pizza, instead of cheese, and pick all of the sausages off of it before i eat it...I have no idea why i dont just get cheese pizza lol.

allanboy

I do alot of weird stuff. But geez it´s tough to remember them all. I talk to myself, sometimes i laugh real hard cuz of something that just came across my mind(and i´m the only person laughin in the room), jerk off to mummification fetish, enjoy viewing pictures of dead people and sometimes maggot infestations(these really clear my mind of anything)

kiwi

Steve-182 said:
i tend to put ketchup and mustard on the side of a plate if i have chips (fries) and swirl the two together in such a way that I have a section of ketchup, a section of mustard and a section of mixed ketchupy mustard.

Yeah - i know I'm a freak ! :lol:

You should be locked away somewhere safe!! 8O

allanboy

worrydoll said:
hey allanboy have you seen badboy bubby?

no sorry, havent.

(Searching for it, just for curiosity)

hey never heard of this movie, gonna download it next week, what do you think?

Alfons

As I sit here eating a sausage pizza that I picked all of the sausages off...I was wondering what are some of the oddest things you guys do. Obviously one really odd thing I do is get sausage pizza, instead of cheese, and pick all of the sausages off of it before i eat it...I have no idea why i dont just get cheese pizza lol.

Cheese pizza without the sausage flavor doesn't taste as good. Maybe your body is telling you what to do ("Don't fill me with those darn sausages, you hear me?") :mad:

Glad you listen to your body.

Odd thing I do?
I listen to my body...

Last edited:

Masychefx2

Banned
the milk bottle has to be handed to me at a 45 degree angle if this is not done right the process has to be repeated.

ok thats just from the aviator

err i put tissue on toilet seat so its not cold

Forgotten-Children

-I pace to music in order to think. It drives my family crazy because whenever I get a cool idea I start RUNNING back and forth (and yes, I have ran into doors multiple times)

-I can listen to the same song over and over for hours; even days.

This is one I'm listening to right now. Found it because of the new Winnie the Pooh movie. YouTube - Keane - Somewhere Only We Know (Lyrics)

-I end up walking into rooms sometimes and I then remember I wanted to walk in a different room. For example, yesterday I zoned out and walked in the kitchen when I meant to walk into the den to look for my cat's mouse toy so I can play fetch with her. (I swear to god, my cat can play fetch. I'll toss the mouse to her and she'll bring it back to me)

-When I'm hungry, about every 10 seconds, I open up the fridge and freezer expecting there to be something else to eat when we're low on different food.

-When I find something new about something I'm a BIG fan of say Pokemon, I have to research EVERYTHING. Like recently, Pokemon Black and White came out and I already made a guide where you can catch the basic Pokemon the earliest.

That's it for now from what I can think of.

AriAbs

I have a gore fetish. I like guys will small dicks. I have to double check locked doors. I have to always use my turn signal.

superman

I eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches without peanut butter...I'm literally repulsed by peanut butter