Nothing to do with SA - But can someone advise me on my back

uk_27

I damaged my back at work on Friday and now it's still just as bad. Been to the doctors today and they have given me 500mg Naproxen and 15mg Codenine.

I've been taking them and I'm still in pain. I have 10mg tablets of Diazepem and also 2.5mg Lorazepams in my personal medicine cabinet. ;-)

Do you people think it would be ok to take at least a 10mg Diaz on top op the script??

Luna1740

I damaged my back at work on Friday and now it's still just as bad. Been to the doctors today and they have given me 500mg Naproxen and 15mg Codenine.

I've been taking them and I'm still in pain. I have 10mg tablets of Diazepem and also 2.5mg Lorazepams in my personal medicine cabinet. ;-)

Do you people think it would be ok to take at least a 10mg Diaz on top op the script??

*I'm not a doctor. This is just from personal experience. You should always talk to a doctor before taking medication.*

Taking 10mg of Diazepam on top of 500mgs of Naproxen with 15mgs of Codeine won't cause you any problems (assuming you're not allergic to the diazepam). I've been on 3.2GRAMS of oxycodone (which makes 15mgs of codeine look like less than water. given to me for shoulder surgery... WAAAAAY!!!! too high a dose), 4mgs of Ativan (somewhere around 40mgs of diazepam equivalency for anxiety), 20mgs of diazepam (for muscle twitching), and 4.2grams of Naproxen (all at the same time, daily, for a couple weeks before). Seeing as that's massive amount of everything you're talking about, that's just my two cents. Oh, and at the time I was roughly a 6'3" male weighing 170pounds. Craziest thing is that all of that was legal prescriptions written by my doctor and mailed to my school mailbox in another state. That doctor was the most careless basically drug dealer on the planet, I'm so thankful that I don't see him anymore.

uk_27

Ok, thanks dudes. :) I got a bit carried away last night self prescribing because I was in so much agony.

But I'm going to take your advice and stick to the script. Hopefully it will help soon.

Thanks again. Hope you're all good. :)

jaim38

Doing yoga back strenghtening exercises have helped me. But please consult with your doctor before trying out such exercises.