Not right for anyone romantically

dannyboy65

Recently I just feel l feel I'm not a suitable mate for anyone. I don't have many common interests with anyone and I'm very picky. It's not a big deal to most people, but the feeling of someone wanting to be with you feels really special to me. I tried online dating but gave up, 2 years on the site and not a single date.

I've had past girlfriends (Just 3) I never cheated or hurt them. I treated them the best I could. I just at the time had so much issues I scared them away. I fixed the major issues and think I am ready to get back out there.

A huge problem I have is clingyness. If I like someone and they show interest in me, I can't stop thinking of them, and always have to know what they are doing. I have been working on this though, I had one girl like me a while ago and I gave her space. She was going to go on a date with me but then she told me she wanted someone to have children with and I left it there.

I don't drink or do drugs. I used to have big issues with this. I'm ok if they only drink socially, but anymore then that or drug use and it throws my interest away.

I feel to picky, but I guess I just don't want mind games anymore. I guess I'm also jealous how a lot of people are in happy relationships and I've been alone for such a long time. It may not be a big deal to people but to me it's a big deal.

Am I too picky? Should I just give up?

Steiner

Sounds like you're asking a question but already intend on getting back out there.

You'll be fine.

Corrs63

I think you're not too picky, you just want to be in a serious relationship(I mean no mind games).