Not anxious, just stupid...

Rodney

I'm not even afraid of people anymore but I am afraid of how dumb I must sound. I know nothing about anything and if I do know something, I usually **** up the facts. It's just ridiculous. Why can't I remember ****. Why can't I speak without ****ing up the words? :kickingmyself:

jaim38

Yeah, speaking isn't exactly my strongest skill. When I speak I also fumble through words a lot. People who listen to me sometimes get so fed up that they stop listening and talk over me instead.

I'm sure there are other things you're good at. Everyone has their strengths and weaknesses.

neohorizon

I know what you mean! my mind is really slow when i'm talking (time gets too fast >.<)

I also mess with words, have frequent awkward silences, sometimes stutter, tell secrets (without noticing, just trying to be nice), sometimes i tell offensive jokes (also without noticing)... This kills me, because even my friends dont pay attention on me, i would like to be a least "nice", not COOL, just nice. ;///

I already tryed Yoga to get more concentration, memorizing songs and singing (to speak better), listening what other people say (to learn), playng chess (to get smarter)... but wtf i still retarded

Last edited:

Bo592

I'm not even afraid of people anymore but I am afraid of how dumb I must sound. I know nothing about anything and if I do know something, I usually **** up the facts. It's just ridiculous. Why can't I remember ****. Why can't I speak without ****ing up the words? :kickingmyself:
Somebody made a really good thread on hear about how to get your words together , I forget what it was called but it had something to do with getting ten topics that you love to talk about the most. there more but I can`t remember what the rest was about .

any ways I thank that might be a good thread for you to read if you can find it.

Bo592

I came back because I find the thread I was trying to point out to all. It called " How to Socialize / Have a conversation (with people its long ) by bannerwave

Kiwong

Learning and practise and the only ways to improve at knowledge and talking. Everyone stuffs up.