newbie here...

cola junky

hey everyone...
just wanted to tell my story:
well,unlike alot of people here, my sa started a few years ago...
i was actualy normal most of my life
it all happend after i went out with a girl i met.
after that night i was a diffrent man,its like she broke me and now i cant find the way to fix myself...
i can't relax and be myself with other people,i always think what to say in conversations and my god-]how i hate awkward silence!!!!!!
i reached the age where people around me start getting married and all i want is to find a girlfriend :(
anyhow, that's my life story...
just letting you all know i'm here...

Feathers

Hi & welcome!

I don't recommend drinking cola though, it can cause more anxiety...

Sorry to hear about the girl and all.. It can happen, after stressful or traumatic events.. Some other people here had an onset of SA after certain events too..

Wishing you to find someone interesting & learn to have a meaningful life despite it all!

cola junky

thanx everybody,
Feathers:
the weird thing is the date with that girl wasn't stressful or traumatic at all....
actualy it was the kind of dates everyone would hope for. i dont know what went wrong with me from that day...i just can't relax around peopel anymore

Feathers

hmm.. maybe she was an alien? :) just kidding!

It's odd yeah.. maybe you put too much pressure on yourself? (or other people?) it can happen too.. or too big expectations, any fears about all this.. great things or great dates can be scary too.. :)

Anyway, wishing you good luck!!

mozart87

cola junky welcome. I think you should go to therapy as fast as you can. cause for you chances to get better are really high.