Newbie here :D

ありがとう

YAhoo I'm new here! How are you all? I'm ありがとう or arigatou meaning thank you (lol). This is the first time in several years I joined a forum. Although I don't suffer from social anxiety anymore (I don't know if it was because I previously suffered from depression) I still remember what it was like which led me to this forum (which I will not dwell into). I'm twenty and I'm a student. I joined because I want to help others and I know how lonely it is having to deal with problems like these. I'd like to make friends with you lot and try to help you get out of your problems. I'm very non-judgemental so if you ever need anyone to chat to, I'm here!

ありがとう

Everyone ありがとう!

@FOR REAL: Haha now you know ;]

@chained: Well as I said before I used to have depression (for about 4-5 years) where social anxiety are usually associated with depression. It was really bad because I was extremely anxious of leaving the house, talking to individuals I knew, I would jump and have sweat when the phone rang etc.

Eam

ありがとう;289202 said:
YAhoo I'm new here! How are you all? I'm ありがとう or arigatou meaning thank you (lol). This is the first time in several years I joined a forum. Although I don't suffer from social anxiety anymore (I don't know if it was because I previously suffered from depression) I still remember what it was like which led me to this forum (which I will not dwell into). I'm twenty and I'm a student. I joined because I want to help others and I know how lonely it is having to deal with problems like these. I'd like to make friends with you lot and try to help you get out of your problems. I'm very non-judgemental so if you ever need anyone to chat to, I'm here!

Welcome :) - it's kind of you looking to help out. Having recovered I bet you could do a lot of good here.