New Life

Volga

I have very crazy plan.

I'm thinking that I really want to start my life again. I want to abondon my current country and move to another county.

The reason why I would like to move it, is because the country where I live is very poor and small. Everyone here is basically all acquaintances or relatives. Like a big and f*cking mean family. The whole society here is are very hostile to anyone and no one do not stick together.
And secondly, there is very hard to find another person who also suffers under social phobia. I'm not thinking that social phobia is like hobby, that I want to find buddy who has same problems or interests. Here people hide it more because they dont want their friends knowing that, because
as I said everyone knows everyone here.

Reason why I post here, is that I want to find anothert social phobic from another country, who can help me to find place and job in their country to start my new life. I really want to live near to another social phobic. Together we can try new thing and fight against our fears.
I know that only way to beat it is when you do practical exercises all the time. It's so easy to say But the reality is that, if someone does not push you back then you will avoid it.
We all need person who supports us all the time, but It is very hard to find person who really understands us. Most of people dosen't see fear for going shopping or walking on street. Yes you can told them that I afraid to go bank alone or afraid to call there- yes ofcourse people help you with that when you ask. But asking all the time? Sooner or later you will reach to the point when you don't want to bother other people with your weird problems, you think that they will not understand me anyway, why bothering.. And again you are alone. So I think another social phobic might be the best who understands me.

I really don't know, I don't have any experiences with another social phobic. Maybe this dosen't work in that way, what I image. Maybe soon we will both again in safezone and avoiding together everyone and everything and only complaining to each other "I fear this, and I afraid that" :) I really don't know.

Maybe it will become similar to this forum here. When bunch of phobics are come together. If you look this forum - what will you see mostly here?
Everyone is talking about their fears and how's everything is failing all the time and how "I cant do this and I cant do that, right?
It is because that there is so few succesful stories or good advices,
what might really help us to get cured. Truth is that, we really need people who motivates us or pushing us from behind. As we all know, we can not handle it alone, we do need other people.

So if you can help me to find new life in other county or you have also same idea to move somewhere else then PM to me. I think there is nothing to loose anyway, worse what can happen is that we fail. And so what, we are used to it :) And we can then turn back to our old miserable and routine life. I know this is very crazy what i will say next, but it's the truth - "Don't ever forget that we all have gift the greatest power of all kind - Decision - to end your life anytime when things are getting too shitty"

(Sorry about bad English - It is bad because I afraid to goto English classes :p)

Earthcircle

I have moved many times, and sometimes to different countries. I think it can make a difference, although it is probably better to move to a country where people are friendly, like Turkey or Canada. I plan, or hope, to move to Brazil soon. Hopefully, it will be a better place to live.

sahxox

I think moving country would be amazing! Completely new beginning.
Although to be honest with you Volga, I don't think you need to meet up with a person suffering social phobia. It might sound like it'll help you feel less alienated, I think that this forum serves that purpose to an extent. It is different to physically meet-up and live with someone else suffering this. It can push you further backwards.

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
That sounds like a great idea, except for the part where your new friend helps you finding a place to live and a job :p

dandriv25

If you can find opportunities in another country I'd say go for it. I'd love to emigrate and start a new life, but I'm tied to student debt and am pretty much grounded.

If you do decide to live in a new country though, don't choose Ireland.