New here - How many New Zealanders actually visit this forum?

Title explains it all really.

A bit about myself.
I Have ADHD, Depression and Anxiety. The Anxiety creates a bit of social anxiety, but not as bad as what, from what i've read, a lot of people have.

I live in Auckland, im 26, F, and would love to be able to talk with people who understand me and the way my brain functions.

So, Hi. :)

(Figured i'd make a new thread as the other one is a few years old - so it might give a misrepresentation of how many Kiwis actually come here :) )

Last edited:
Yes.
Because people who posted in the other thread in 2012 or 2013 are still frequent visitors to the forum.
Hence why I made a new thread to see who still comes here. From New Zealand. Not Australia.

Remus

Staff member
Yes.
Because people who posted in the other thread in 2012 or 2013 are still frequent visitors to the forum.
Hence why I made a new thread to see who still comes here. From New Zealand. Not Australia.
Good point.

Shut up Hoddeson. ::p:

Hi there!. Welcome to this forum.
I live just south of the big ol' Auckland.
I visit here about every day, seldom to post, but mainly to read interesting new threads.
My main disorders are: bipolar depression, GAD, avoidance, OCD personality .. but also have minor ADHD, Anxiety (SA/SP) .. plus various others.