Never been kissed

valexa

Hey guys! I was wondering is someone else like me has never been kissed? I'm 17 and well, don't know what a kiss is, not even a clue about it, and sometimes when everyone is talking about how was their first kiss like and I feel very odd u know, seems I'm the only one in the conversation that hasn't had one... So I kinda starting to hate that topic...Anyone that feels the same here?

Angie_05

I had my first kiss at 15 and I was a late bloomer compared to my friends. It's okay to not know anything about it. Once it happens, just close your eyes and let the other person lead.

I'm an experienced kisser now, I'm 21 and had lots of dates, but I still mess up sometimes. The other person just giggles then goes in for another one.

FaymeLevy

I started kissing early, but it's been so long since i've been kissed that it feels the same as never had one. :(

young

i remember my first kiss. that was very nerve wrecking. i was afraid i'd do it wrong. hell i'm still afraid of that.

mish_mash

at only 17, i wouldn't worry about it. there are lots of 17 yr olds who haven't been kissed, they just make out (pun intended!!) they have to be like everyone else.

i'm rapidly heading towards 30, and i've never been kissed, let alone anything else...

Fighter86

I've 19 & haven been kissed. But since I don't really know of people who talk much 'bout making out & stuff all the time, it doesn't really bother me that much nor do I feel left out of conversations. I only do when people talk 'bout having girl or boyfriends...

Tanya_S

Well i have never been kissed before and i am 18. It used to make me really unconfortable before when people used to talk to me about it. But, now i realize that i have to accept who i am and so now i am little better. I dont shout it out from roof tops but when i am asked i dont lie either. Of course its not something i am really proud of at all, but i can do nothing to change it right? :cry:

Skyla

i hated when everyone talked about boyfriends or even just boys coz i cud never relate to it.
i remember when i was 12 and an old friend asked if had a boyfriend yet, i said no and she said "dont you think its about time you did?" and its comments like that that made think something was wrong with me. why didnt i have any boy interested in me? well it must be because im not good enough. i was 12 for FUCK SAKE.
i had my first kiss when i was 17 (im 18 now). i was tipsy so dat helped and it was my first (and only) date. it was great. i remember waking up da next morning with a headache thinking "wow, so dats what a kiss is like" lol.
dont worry, it'll happen.

SPECTACULAR

yeah. thanks for reminding me. That's another thing i never had and i don't think i will have. the problem is that not even my mom used to kiss me. I remember once when i saw my mom kissing my dad, for the first time in a long time, i felt so O_O and -_- then I threw up!
Fucked up family!

Disconnected

My lack of experience in general makes me feel uncomfortable. It's embarassing and my only defense mechanism is to sort of pull away from people and observe them from afar. I'm so used to this state of indifference that sometimes I wonder if I am human or was simply meant to be something else other than what I am. Maybe that is unhealthy, but its difficult for me to relate to anyone, much less feel like I am one of them.

PhantomPod

I'm 18 and I've never been kissed.

A few weeks ago I was watching a show with some others, and there was part at a beach and some girl commented how she lost her virginity on the beach. Then another girl said she did too, then they were all talking and saying where they lost their virginity. I was just sitting there quietly, like "wtf, how are these girls getting so much action?" haha and at the same time was like "oh shit, I hope no one asks me, since I've never even been kissed, yet alone lost my virginity." lol.

I would like to kiss a guy, but not just any random kid. Like I'd want it to be someone I like and someone who likes me too.

The closest I've ever come to a kiss was this dream I had probably a week ago that consisted of me and my crush making out in an elevator. lmao. It seemed and felt so real... though I don't know how I can say that since I don't actually know what it really feels like to make out with someone. lol.

jss

I didn't ever kiss any one too and I am 21 now

now I don't think of kissing because It seemed to me a far dream :(

but I am still hoping to have friends to wipe out my lonely :)

triceratops

I'm guessing the reason why a lot of you haven't kissed is because you haven't had the opportunity's, people with SA seem to miss out on a lot of things. I think I was lucky as I started clubbing when I was 16 at first I was terrified worried about everything (used to have to beg my mates to go to the bar for me coz I was so nervous about ordering drinks) and i'd make up excuses for not wanting to go out but eventually I got over it. Started to like clubbing and chatting to girls and learning how to pull(alcohol seems to help sa) so I got a lot of practice kissing over the years. I know a of people with sa stay in a lot and I know you'l hate me for saying but maybe you should try get out more take the opportunity's while you can (your only younge once)

my sa still affects me in everyday life but i try to make the most of it.