NERD MOVIES

Cool_Un_Cool

Ya know how all these movies like; Superbad, Napoleon Dynamite, and Drillbit Taylor have really awkward, gawky kids in them.
Well, my sisters, and neices and nephews always say: "There's you."
I f**kin' hate these movies, they just remind me of myself, anyone else?

Aww, I bet you're not like those people. I've never seen anyone who reminds me of myself in a movie, and especially not a nerd, because nerds are smart.

Carstuar

Oooh, Revenge of the Nerds!

In movies, everything is exaggerated to extremes to get the point across. That's why most nerds aren't like them.
Some of them are genuinely funny. Even more so if you recognize parts of yourself in them.
There was a TV show called Freaks and Geeks, which is pretty good.

Cool_Un_Cool

I am really awkward, clumsy, and generally not "cool."
I am not really a nerd, because I am not really "intelligent."
ppl always say I sound exactly like Napoleon Dynamite, a deep voice with a dry inflection.
When it comes to the opposite sex, I am really awkward and act like a deer in head-lights.
I can see alot of myself in these movies, in some cases I was more of a loser in school than the kids in these movies.

Carstuar

Cool_Un_Cool said:
I am really awkward, clumsy, and generally not "cool."
I am not really a nerd, because I am not really "intelligent."
ppl always say I sound exactly like Napoleon Dynamite, a deep voice with a dry inflection.
When it comes to the opposite sex, I am really awkward and act like a deer in head-lights.
I can see alot of myself in these movies, in some cases I was more of a loser in school than the kids in these movies.

I'm sorry to hear that. Well, in that case, your sisters and nieces are mean.

PhantomPod

I love nerds! Nerds are cool now, I'm passing the memo on to you. Look at Stephen Colbert (in my avatar). He is a major nerd (loves Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, D&D) but he's the coolest person ever pretty much.

Cool_Un_Cool

I don't see why an artist can't be a nerd.
I am an artist, not convinced I'm a nerd though (I'm not that smart).