needing advice please help..

abby_g

Hi everyone. Just would like to ask your advice for something. I'm not going to school and that's what my problem is about. I'm staying here at home for 6months now and I'm supposed to be in my last year in college this June but instead I can't finish my first year because whenever I'm in school I tend to get really lonely because I don't have friends and my tendency is to stop. So now I'm in homeschool and I still get lonely because I live a life like that of a hermit. I rarely go out of this house and it sucks. And to add to this my whole family is treating me like a baby when I'm no longer not. I just want to get away! I want to go back to school but I'm afraid that we'll be wasting money again because I just stop when I feel like I can't take it anymore. I'm also suffering from bipolar disorder so everything seems really hard for me. What should I do? Your replies would be highly appreciated. Thank you.

School seems very importent too you, so i'd say you should go back and give it ago, try make new friends i know it's hard but not impossible, i wish you the best of luck!

Kat

I’ve done the external study thing as well. I think if you’re wanting to get some social interaction, do it for little bits at a time, you could maybe take up some hobbies you like doing and see how you go.

MaryA

Kat's right.... take up a hobby or something you enjoy doing. Try to enjoy your own company and you will find that you won't feel so lonely. What I have found is loneliness is like the wind, it comes and goes. When your isolating yourself from people, (even if you are around people but have a shell around you and isolating yourself that way), your going to feel really lonely. But, if you start to enjoy your own company by spending time with yourself and doing something you enjoy, that helps.

Nack

Banned
I wanna quit many many times... But whenever i think about it, i realize if i do, my mom will pay the price. Because she is my co-signer for my loans, and if i fuceked up, she'll be disappointed and have to pay all those money back.