Need to Vent

So sorry if this is long or unenventful but I need to vent.

It seems that I am screwed. I want to go back to school and try to get my degree, but I have had many issues there, most steaming from my issues of Social Phobia and Depression. I am on a break right now, and was planning on going back this fall. But as life as it, I might not be able to. Not only are the loan companies demanding that I pay them back now but my dad is the one cosigned on it so now they are bugging him. In turn he is yelling at me about it and telling me that I need a job, well that is great but not only is it hard to find a job due to the state of the world, but it is hard due to my social phobia and the fact that I live in to small a town. I know I need a job, I need money really, not the job, but that is the only way. And not only am I really struggling with money, with schools and loan companies demanding money, but the one person that supports me in my life, is now really struggling with money, and I have no clue what is going to happen. Going back to school is just getting more and more in debt and unless I complete it I will have wasted tons of money not only on my record but on many peoples.

I am just highly depressed today, I have no clue what to do. I wish I could just get rid of the loans and the debt of my families, and just move on.

Devrium

Unfortunately even going bankrupt doesn't get rid of student loans :/ I owe a ton too but I just ignore them... Even tho I know I will regret it in the end. My credit is already totally fcked from medical bills anyway. So oh well :/ I wish I had better advice for you tho... too bad you can't just work from home.

And I know what it's like trying to get a job in a small town... The town I live in has less than 1500 people in it. We don't have any fast food restaurants or shopping centers... I mean, the mayor is also the only Insurance agent and the Chief or Police is the Realtor and the pastor of the church also owns the only hotel in town... so of course only their kids and grand kids get to work for them... even with the only grocery store we have.. it's all family run lol..

Anyway, seeing as I don't really know your town I can't give you any suggestions :/ I know around here tho... There is always orchard work.. if the illegal immigrants haven't taken all those jobs... or newspaper delivery or shoveling snow? Not that any of those would make you a significant amount of money :( Sorry about your dad too.. having all that pressure on you really sucks... I sympathize with you completely.. I'm just sorry I can't be of more help...

Unfortunately even going bankrupt doesn't get rid of student loans :/ I owe a ton too but I just ignore them... Even tho I know I will regret it in the end. My credit is already totally fcked from medical bills anyway. So oh well :/ I wish I had better advice for you tho... too bad you can't just work from home.

And I know what it's like trying to get a job in a small town... The town I live in has less than 1500 people in it. We don't have any fast food restaurants or shopping centers... I mean, the mayor is also the only Insurance agent and the Chief or Police is the Realtor and the pastor of the church also owns the only hotel in town... so of course only their kids and grand kids get to work for them... even with the only grocery store we have.. it's all family run lol..

Anyway, seeing as I don't really know your town I can't give you any suggestions :/ I know around here tho... There is always orchard work.. if the illegal immigrants haven't taken all those jobs... or newspaper delivery or shoveling snow? Not that any of those would make you a significant amount of money :( Sorry about your dad too.. having all that pressure on you really sucks... I sympathize with you completely.. I'm just sorry I can't be of more help...

My town is bigger then that, by about 3000 people, but still small, and only places to get jobs are fastfood and I don't do well there. As for letting my loans go, I would but it is tied to my families credit too, and they are the ones yelling.