need a woman's opinion...

no12

Banned
if a guy doesn't go to clubs to pick up chicks (even if he is by himself), is he a pussy, and a lower beta male to you?

no12

Banned
what if he's waiting to find someone who can go with him because he doesn't know the etiquette or the trends, so he can check out the scene first before he goes in there without knowing wtf he's doing, and saving himself lots of disappointment from himself (and most likely others also)

Satine

I don't see any problem with that at all. I met one boyfriend while I was at work and another through ICQ. I've never picked anyone up from nightclubs myself. If anything, you've got your work cut out looking normal in a nightclub anyway.

Nah, I don't think it makes any difference one way or another whether a guy goes to clubs or not. I think that clubgoing is always worth a try, but it's not like its essential or anything.

no12

Banned
i feel like if I wont go to one, I will never find a woman.... even a friend. also I think women prefer men who go to clubs, or parties.

JonnyD

betty is cute, they made her weird for TV. and even then she's still cute.

if you girls think all man are just about looks , sorry , but you're doing the same as the lastest troll, "all women are sluts"... yes everybody likes someone who looks good, maybe just in our eyes sometimes , it don't mean its the only thing that matters

i think we do it because its easier then making an efford to find someone nice for us

JonnyD

RiiyaRox_ said:
JonnyD said:
if you girls think all man are just about looks , sorry , but you're doing the same as the lastest troll, "all women are sluts"... yes everybody likes someone who looks good, maybe just in our eyes sometimes , it don't mean its the only thing that matters

Obviously, I was writing that post with a straight face.

don't get it, i'm imune to sutility, please explain

Kamen

Most of those who regularly go to clubs and pick up chicks mostly there belong to those 95% of the population that are shallow, boring, thoughtless and uncreative ..... [fill_in_the_appropriate_word], they can hardly succeed without the supporting role of the club environment.
I am not interested in meeting girls in clubs and in girls who expect to be met there. As a man once said, "if you meet a girl in a club, is she really a girl?"

danisky

I'd rather go out with a guy to starbucks than a club.
I don't like clubs at all and therefore, I'm not too fond of the guys who love going to those places every weekend, especially to pick up women.

So, is that guy a lower beta male? Not in my book. Actually: that guy>clubbing men.

SickerJoke

A club is the best place to practice socializing, especially with the opposite sex. It's a fun environment, and you're expected to interact. If you approach someone and you don't hit it off, no problem, there are loads of people around you which means loads of opportunities. Go back on a different night and there will be a whole new group of people there. There are plenty of fun, interesting, intelligent people in clubs just looking to meet someone new and have fun with their friends.

ripewithdecay

I'm somewhat turned off from clubs, because the few times i've been to them basically the people you show up with are the people you end up hanging out with the whole night. Nobody seems to spread out and mingle with others at all (except for on the dance floor). It's ok if you're just out with friends but if you're on your own good luck, because all you will be to a group of strangers you're trying to chat up is the 'friendly drunk guy', and if it's a group of girls then you're the 'friendly drunk guy trying to get laid'.
Most of the time, the first thing a group of girls or friends in general will try to do if you come up and talk to them is try to get rid of you.
This is why I think clubs are a more advanced way of socializing, definitely not a good starting point for anyone with social anxiety. I wouldn't rule them out completely though, like I said, if you're with a group of friends already then it's a fun atmosphere to be in. Otherwise, if you're going solo, you're gonna need some social skills built up. Also, most women who go to clubs aren't there to be taken home or to take home a guy. You wouldn't think it (with the way some of them dress) but it's true. They flirt, they dance, but not many of those people who don't already know eachother are going home to do the deed.