my rabbits 2

durda_dan

i told you all before i had rabbits and i have intrusive thoughts.
well now, i woke up this morning and one of my rabbits was dead with abroken neck *rigormortis everywhere but a floppy head* now i know i dind't do it, my other rabbit probably climbed on his head when he was sleeping or something. but i can't shake teh dread that i did it in my sleep!!!!

durda_dan

i have never slept walked or anything
i'm sure i didn't do it, but it's fucking strange
iam not sherlock, but i'm sure it was an accident, i cried all morning. i know it's just a rabbit, but i'm a little scared and a lot sad.

sleepysparrow

Sorry about your rabbit :(

Well, I doubt it was you, something must have happened. It's hard losing a pet, but don't feel guilty. OCD has a way of making us feel this way, but usually they are just thoughts, so don't blame yourself.

I hope you feel better soon.

Sad-Kitten

I find it hard to believe that a rabbit would die from another rabbit climbing on its head :? Did they fight a lot? The only way i can see a rabbit getting its neck broke like that is if someone intentionally did it :? Maybe you should set up a camera near the rabbit cage to see what happens at night, maybe your sleep walking 8O

durda_dan

my rabbits never fight. although buddy (the dead one) was always super greedy. and he never let fluffy eat. and this morning buddy is dead.