My love Confession

zharl

Yeah, ofcourse I am glad that I didn't write a letter to her. I do believe that there are other people out there, but my SA has gotten worse to the point I tried to commit suicide. :(

Was this recent? Do you need immediate help?:eek:

zharl

xion it's just a girl. don't kill urself over something so dumb.

First let me say, I agree with Zooman's ultimate conclusion: DON'T KILL YOURSELF, PLEASE!

Otherwise, I would try to refrain from calling what he is upset about "dumb." Emotions are tough things to understand, read, and cope with. While it may seem silly to someone else, or even to Xion himself in the future, right now, it certainly isn't. Furthermore, he linked his depression to SA, not specifically this interaction with the girl. For all we know, this could be one of many negative experiences he's had. As cheesy as this sounds, calling his feelings dumb trivializes his experience and feelings of discontent.

That being said, killing yourself is dumb. Don't do that. What may seem unbearable now, may not be in the future. You owe it to yourself to accrue more experience before you do anything drastic.

Bronson99

Well, to be fair, we only have a very limited view of what's going on.

True, I don't know Xion, I don't know the girl; but I believe I was kinda suggesting to him, he shouldn't feel so bad about what happened because this woman's behavior could be construed as manipulative.. in other words, it's the kind of person you probably don't want in your life.. good thing he got out early, then, y'know?

Whether this angle is the correct one or not, may not matter so much.. but it is a positive way to interpret the events. That's what he should do, then.

zharl

If you're in the US.

Lifeline

Also, schools are supposed to have counseling and support. If you're in primary education (K-12) there should be a school psychologist available. If your in college, counseling services should be available as well. Clearly you are in some sort of educational setting, as you mentioned a classroom. I hope this helps.

Last edited:

Xion

The problem I'm having here is the huge mismatch between the (according to him) continual positive signals, and the outcome of what happened when he asked her out.

If he we go by what the OP said--she is not very smiley or touchey-feeley with others, but just him--then to me it seems like a clear case of manipulation, or attention seeking for the sake of it. Such things *do* happen.

Also, at any point in time, it would have made sense for her to say "I have a bf" or something so as to not mislead him. I call manipulation, and thus I think it's a good thing this woman is not going to be around him, anymore.

Yeah, you're right. Absolutely right! She IS manipulative and seeking attention. Pffff! And not only her, every f****** girl is behaving like this in my place!!! None of them ever respected me as a person. They all use my attention to feel confident. So, I am starting to get angry with the girls in my place. And by "my place" I mean my town and country". Anyway, they really treat me like a I'm a complete animal! So, I am through with this date and love thing! I have decided not to marry anyone.

You're right. Its a good thing that she's not gonna be around me anymore. I'll be better off on my own, I think.

Xion

If you're in the US.

Lifeline

Also, schools are supposed to have counseling and support. If you're in primary education (K-12) there should be a school psychologist available. If your in college, counseling services should be available as well. Clearly you are in some sort of educational setting, as you mentioned a classroom. I hope this helps.

Sorry. I am not from US.. I am from a little country.