my long suffering

ereuto2002

hello to every body, my name is rachid im from morocco im 27 years old and this is my harmful story when i was a boy im used to be shy,angry and scared and every body would ask me the usual question why? and if you have a dictator father abusing you,torturing you, humiliating you and everything you can imagine in your mind i guess you will have the answer for that question now as a result of what becaome of me im now erotophobe (fear of blushing in public places),anxious and weak in my personnality and if someone has the same fatal experince please write to me or contact me at the end im so happy to find this website which helps people to share their thoughts,feeligns and sufferings.

Facethefear

Hi Rachid,
This is a great place to "tell your story" and know you are not alone. Your father sounds like a brute - maybe a narcissist:
Characteristics of Narcissistic Mothers
I had a mother like that and I understand the damage they cause. Wouldn't it be a wonderful world if everyone cared about each other?

mostlyokay

Hi I'm also 27 and I would have to say that I have a similar problem with the blushing and it can be unpleasant at times. And yes some people can be quite rude, continually staring at you, or laughing. But I would also point out that many people don't mind at all about it, its just a shame that your first experiences with your parents were so mean. Don't give up working on your anxiety but also don't give up in the belief that there are people out there that look well past the blushing and it isn't an issue to them, and they won't treat you poorly because of it.