my girlfriend dumped me

Most women love their friends' opinions in the dating world. Their friends are the first person they run to for any kind of questions, problems, etc. with their b/f.

They will literally base entire decisions on a relationship according to what their friends think.

I bet you are right, her friends probably did have an impact on her decision.

I question why a woman would ever need therapy. They have their own personal consultants that give them advice anyway, lol.

Absolutely sickens me that women and people in general can't think for themselves and need someone else to think or make decisions for them. i could go on but i might get banned:D:eek:

powerfulthoughts

Sorry man, I feel your pain.

I think I talked about this a long time ago, but this is why I refuse to even try to have a girlfriend. I just can't open my heart to someone as long as I don't have that normal life that I want. I don't wanna do that to her, I wanna be there for her at all times, and if I have SA, I'll always be nervous around her, I'll never be able to be myself. There would be no fun.

It's tough, I'm lonely all the time, but I have no choice. It's even tougher now that I've realized that I'm at the age where I have to start looking at the girl's left hand to see if she's single or not, and it seems that most of them are not single and that gets me worried because I fear that there might not be any girl left for me once I'm finally ready.

I can relate to what you're saying. My current feeling is that I absolutely must wait until I can improve my self emotionally and socially before I can even begin to have a good relationship with other people.

I know everyone is broken to some degree, but when functioning in society is completely halted because of fear and self-insecurity, then it's time to work on yourself before weighing another person down with the burden of your issues. I guess that's what therapists are for, but I do not have that option.

Ambere

Honestly why was this girl dating you in the first place, obviously she didn't care to remember about why she liked you at first or she wouldn't have done that. I hate to say "give yourself time to get over her" because I know saying that doesn't make you feel better right now. All I can really say is that don't let this failed relationship ruin all of the potential ones you could have in the future. Most everyone goes through relationship rejection at some point but you have to find the courage to jump back in and give it another shot if you honestly want to find the right person.