My father collapsed

dannyboy65

I was down in my room playing a video game. I heard a big bang upstairs, I heard my mom scream my fathers name. I shut off everything and sprinted up the stairs. My father was having a seizure, he turned purple and stopped breathing. A minute passed and he started breathing again. He started talking and he didn't know what happened. I used what I learned in CPR to help him stay calm. We had to wait an hour for the ambulance to come and pick him up. I'm so scared, he's heading to the hospital now.

I can't get that image, or sounds out of my head. My mom left me in charge of my brothers. We didn't let the youngest one know and I'm going to send him to stay at his friends house. I'm so stressed and worried.

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
I hope everything works out well for you and your family mate.
Sometimes when the body is under constant stress it can react in strange ways.
Try not to assume the worst, and tell your Dad you love him when you see him next.

Remus

Staff member
Hope he makes a full recovery. The whole experience sounds very scary, for him also.

dannyboy65

It was terrifying I'm still seeing the image in my head and hearing my moms screams. My grandmother and aunt came over as soon as it happened. I still remember my poor nanny was crying and my aunt was. I'm so stressed and worried right now it's so hard on all of us.